This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 🏖

Topic » Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 🏖..

1305 days 3 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kiana raises her arm in an attempt to block any flying embers or debris, immediately taking off after Gizmo.*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
She backflips out of the tree, tilting her head at Kiana giving chase. "I wonder what this all is," she says to the squirrel. "Oh, yes, humans definitely are stupid. Is that a squirrel swear? It isn't translating quite right... How about fuck?" The squirrel chatters at her. "Yes, fuck. A solid word."
1305 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sterling nods*
“I wouldnt be surprised if he was around here. We can take him down though we always do”
1305 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
*The Crowd would scream, and citizens would swarm around the street, some are injured, Kiana would pursue Gizmo, there are injured Citizens who need to a path cleared for medical to help them, You may fight the fires, and try to get citizens to safety*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
[Olympia]
He wouldnt dare since you last embarassed him well I mean SINCE I embarassed him
*She looks out and sees the Boom*
Ster! Something outside
*She exits the lab and makes plastic skates on her feet using her powers to manipulate some nearby plastic to form it and she glides on down to the scene*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Otto runs up to a tent that is on #Fire, casting a blast of snow from his hand onto the tent.
1305 days 3 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate: *she eyes everything going on, from the fires to everyone making a run for it* ...... ^Well, damn.^
1305 days 3 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Walk through the surround flame sees a kid surrounding. I rush over the kid crying* its okay *pick the kid up  i look around and the fire partway and runs off to get to a clearing*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
[Gizmo]
*Turns back seeing Kiana, as he waddles down the ally setting down charges on the wall*
This will keep the bitch off my tail
*He manipulates the charges to go off right when Kiana passes them*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae leaves Otto to putting out the fires, rounding up injured citizens in one spot. The squirrel is sitting on top of her head and plenty stare.
1305 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
*focuses on the water in a tank manipulating it aiming it towards a fire*
1305 days 3 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Hand the kid over to a medic and i stare at the fire. Bites lios and walks to the booth thats starting. Touch the fire and close my eyes to suck the fire in my body*
1305 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
~Nick and Otto, work on the fire putting it out as the ice melts to water, and the water extinguishes the fire at the booths near them. Natalia gets surrounded by the fire as it begins to pick up more around her~
1305 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Otto runs over to the next burning tent, jumping over a bench and blowing snow at the tent.
1305 days 3 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kiana continues the chase, thinking she can outrun the charges but being sorely mistaken, just barely missing their detonations.*
C'mon Gizmo, you don't really need all these toys to keep a woman's attention do you?
*She winces at the feeling of being burnt twice now on her arm, powering through the pain and continuing her charge.*

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!