This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: It Rises

Topic » Episode 4: It Rises

2383 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
thank you what brings you around
2383 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Karter: You get the best moments of inspirational sayings from me, admit it Christopher.
2383 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at my files. Thinking and open them, like im opening some diseases-
2383 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Julie: A session doctor

Chris: if you say so Karter I still need to talk to Ewan after I asked to join forces with us

*He smiles walking towards the lab*
2383 days 7 hours ago
dvs194
*Nikki enters the reptile labs, shrugging off her coat and hanging it on the back of her chair*
*she picks up the clipboard and approaches Empress and Athena, beginning to run tests as she converses with them in snake*
2383 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Thea takes a stroll through the wintery streets, surfing through her playlist*
2383 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Eliot: Txts Natalia* did you get my gift
2383 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Sees the death certificates of my mothet and friends. My previous work frown-
^being pervy i see^
2383 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Looks and glare my phone thinking it will explode. -
Txt elliot: the 5th gift in what weeks. What game you playing?
2383 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
*Karter walks with him*

"Has he officially decided whether to or not yet?"
2383 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Looks throught more,  lets out a breath as steam escape-
2383 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Natalia: No games just doing my job...your nephew sends his regards he is on a business trip something happened recently

Chris: No idea I need to talk to him again soon have you talked to thea as of late seems like she has been avoiding us as of late
2383 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Karter: We've texted back and forth a couple times as of lately, but nothing serious. It has to be difficult for her especially with Dr. Lavender having gone missing, you know? She might not have an accurate way of coping and is trying to control her powers from randomly exploding time after time as well.
2383 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Thea just walks through the park, running her finger against the snow on the bench leaving a slight trail as music blast in her ears, probably Too Good at Goodbyes -- Sam Smith*
2383 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Txt back: oh i didnt want to know. And why...elliot even its a job i dont get gift unless the guys is a wuss on what they want to say

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!