This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next Top Newbie - Season 1

Topic » APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next..

4091 days 4 hours ago
Jordanxo
Please fill out the following application if you are interested in competing to be Tengaged's Next Top Newbie:

**Before you apply, please consider your availability. We will be having regular competitions for 6 weeks (at least 1-2 a week), so make sure you will be committed to the game if you are accepted **

Username: Jordanxo
IRL name: Jordan
Color level: Yellow

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie?: I think I am Tengaged's Next Top Newbie because I am an excellent game and group game player. It's easy for me to make new friends and get along with people. I can create good game changing strategies and pass different obstacles to make it to the top and win.
4091 days 1 hour ago
Ontario
Username: Ontario
IRL name:  Blondelle B. (Yes Blondelle is my name, don't hate. :) )
Color level: Green

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? I am a fierce bitch, doesn't my name say it already? I will cause drama, stir up the house... or where ever the hell we are.
4090 days 21 hours ago
ryo585858
Username: ryo585858
IRL name: ryan
Color level:orange

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie?

despite being on tengaged for 3 or 4 months i have won lots im willing to play dirty even though i prefer to stay loyal also im almost NEVER inactive unless i have to go inactive
4090 days 20 hours ago
ZEEnon
APPLICATIONS CLOSED. GOOD LUCK APPLICANTS!

open group

TNTN - Tengaged's Next Top Newbie

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!