This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next Top Newbie - Season 1

Topic » APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next..

4143 days 23 hours ago
epic111
Please fill out the following application if you are interested in competing to be Tengaged's Next Top Newbie:

**Before you apply, please consider your availability. We will be having regular competitions for 6 weeks (at least 1-2 a week), so make sure you will be committed to the game if you are accepted **

Username: epic111
IRL name: brendan
Color level: blue

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? i wont be a newbie for long :), so i'm going to show my skills now
4143 days 23 hours ago
Warthhogs
Username: Warthhogs
IRL name: Jake
Color level: Yellow

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? I'm really underestimated and always eliminated first for being a newbie so I'm going to prove that I'm good at comps and strategy

I think I am Tengaged's Next Top Newbie because I'm active and ill give everything in a challenge
4143 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1
IRL name: Alan
Color level: Orange

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? I hate being looked down upon just because I am an orange level. I know some brown levels with less karma than me and I just want to show everyone that a newb can succeed in tengaged and not just by luck!

I think I am Tengaged's Next Top Newbie because I love playing games with new people and I am very active and definitely verrrrrrrrry competitive!
4143 days 22 hours ago
gritty
Username: gritty
IRL name: Drew

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie?

Because I am good at making friends, fairly active, and know for a fact that I'm going to win
4143 days 21 hours ago
Daniellaxo
Username: Daniellaxo
IRL name: Daniella/Danielle
Color level:Dark Green

I think i am the next top newbie because i am moving up quick and i feel i can improve with this game i am super active and have the skills to win this game
4143 days 21 hours ago
Ribbons
Username: Ribbons
IRL name: Gracie
Color level: Blue
4143 days 21 hours ago
Sludge
Username: Sludge
IRL name: Nick
Color level: orange

I've already shown in my games that I am a force to be reckoned with, and that although I'm an orange level, i have the motivation and tenacity to become Tengaged's Next Top Newbie
4143 days 21 hours ago
Barbz
Please fill out the following application if you are interested in competing to be Tengaged's Next Top Newbie:

**Before you apply, please consider your availability. We will be having regular competitions for 6 weeks (at least 1-2 a week), so make sure you will be committed to the game if you are accepted **

Username: Barbz
IRL name: Kaiity
Color level: white

I'm a fierce-ass noob and this competition will prove that even though I don't have much Karma, I can still be on top. XOX
4143 days 20 hours ago
jacknick
Username: jacknick
IRL name: nick
Color level: yellow

dude you have to pick me, i really wanna play and i think i've got a really good shot i've made it far in many other group games and i KNOW  i will win this one.
4143 days 20 hours ago
aidanmac22
Aidanmac22
Aidan
Yellow
Because I am new and don't spend t$ wisely!
4143 days 19 hours ago
jayhawk123
Username: jayhawk123
IRLname: Zach
Color level: light green

I think I can be the next top newbie because I will be active and will do my best in each challenge. I am pretty good at socializing, which is very key on tengaged.
4143 days 18 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
Username : Survivor_Tyler

IRL Name : Tyler

Colour : White

Why do you think you are tengageds next top newbie?

I kick ass in group games and do pretty well in fastings, im the biggest villain you will ever see that is a white level all i ask for his a cahcne man
4143 days 18 hours ago
Hakim
Hakim
Hakim
Light green
Because Im dedicated and after becoming the best newbie I strive to become a VIP ;)
4143 days 18 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates

Username: MattsBBUpdates
IRL name: Matt
Color level: Yellow

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? Because, I'm tired of being pushed around for being a newbie, so its time to show these people who I REALLY am! I have so much energy and am super active. I got this!
4143 days 18 hours ago
xeddiexgx
Username: xeddiexgx
IRL name: Eddie (Ed, for short)

I'm Tengaged's Next Top Newbie because I love a social gameplay, making friends, the deals, even the drama every once in a while. I'm smart, and I succeed in castings. I haven't done well in rookies but it seems as though most know one another and continue to play with one another and already have good repoir with most of the other higher level members. Winning this (Which I will!) will give me confidence and help me build even more great friendships within this site! Pick me! You won't regret it!

open group

TNTN - Tengaged's Next Top Newbie

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!