This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next Top Newbie - Season 1

Topic » APPLICATION: Tengaged's Next..

4105 days 5 hours ago
fun_snoofle
Username: fun_snoofle
IRL name: I want to be called Snoof, snoofie, or snoofle please :)
Color level: Blue

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie?
I am underestimated in everything, you can look at my record if you do not believe me! I fight even when I know I am down. I know I can be a great player if more people could know who I am :) Never underestimate the snoofie :)
4105 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
Username:  DrPepsi
IRL name: Danny
Color level: Light Greeb

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie

Because I know in my heart i am this game was meant for me to play come on please you gotta pick me PLEASE!!!
4105 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jacob_C
Jacob
Light Green

I honestly see mysel on this site for a while and i do see myself making myself a tv star.
I truly believe i might ve the next top newbie
4105 days 5 hours ago
MollyWeasley
Username: MollyWeasley
IRL name: Molly
Color level: White

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Nexbie?
Because I am very passionate about what I do. And what I do is be a complete manipulative bitch until I get what I want which is usually win :)
4105 days 5 hours ago
Stronger1
Stronger1
Dave
White
Because am really nice and fierce and keep everyone going.
4105 days 5 hours ago
GayJohnny
Please fill out the following application if you are interested in competing to be Tengaged's Next Top Newbie:

**Before you apply, please consider your availability. We will be having regular competitions for 6 weeks (at least 1-2 a week), so make sure you will be committed to the game if you are accepted **

Username: GayJohnny
IRL name:  Johnny Ralph
Color level: Blue

I'm interesting, fun, and memorable.
4105 days 5 hours ago
MISTER
Username:BLAH
IRL name:
Color level:

4105 days 5 hours ago
ManniBoi
Username: Manniboi
IRL name: Manni
Color level: LightGreen

-Well im ahwesome and thats all i can say & ill bb active :P
4105 days 4 hours ago
Prozach
Username: Prozach
IRL name: Zach
Color level: Light Green

Been here for over a year, but haven't spent much time with games. The ones I do play, I don't take seriously. But I do know what I'm doing when it comes to group games, so I want to prove my mettle in this competition and show that a designation of color level doesn't mean much if you can prove you belong.
4105 days 4 hours ago
jdog
jdog
marcus
blue

i am determined and am great at group games i think i could outsmart everyone and take home the grand prize
4105 days 4 hours ago
DJChipman
Username: DJChipman
IRL Name: Adam
Color Level: Blue

Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Top Newbie? I am not a noob but yet I am I love to play group games always active I come to win and I am going to win <3
4105 days 4 hours ago
DakotaCoons
Username: Dakotacoons
IRL name: Dakota
Color level: Orange

Because I have been here for 2.5 years and have only gotten to orange thus far. I think that with the prizes offered from this game, it will help me evolve on Tengaged.
4105 days 4 hours ago
Cookiewisdom
Username: cookiewisdom
IRL name: Genesis
Color level: Orange

I am a lovable newb with intelligence and compassion. However, cross me and I strike with a vengeance.
4105 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
cUsername: coltsfan876
IRL name: Jeff
Color level: Brown (Idk if thats a little high i think like newbie is below black.

I am motivated to win this. If i am accepted into this game I will werk my ass of and I can gaurantee I will come out on top. To have an "internship" with a tv star wouldc be great because I feel that I have a lot of potential but I am forever irrelevant and this could really change that. So plz let me experience this wonderful idea and take full advantage of it.
4105 days 4 hours ago
KeikoM
Username: KeikoM
IRL name: Keiko
Color level: L. Green

I feel I am tengaged's next top newbie because I don't play games to play games, I play them to win. At the same time I plan to make friends in the process and play fair games :D I have also won several games of both castings categories.

open group

TNTN - Tengaged's Next Top Newbie

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!