This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

To Get On The ShortList

Topic » To Get On The ShortList

5075 days 14 hours ago
Tayvi
Please post in this thread WHY YOU SHOULD BE CHOSEN FOR BIG BROTHER 2010. And your skype name. If your post does not have this you will be rejected. And ONLY POST ONCE!
5075 days 13 hours ago
Joee323
Jomamma17 or Joee :)

id love to be picked because i am a massive big brother fan i was in survivor skype and id love to the apart of the BB one, im active and id so everything im also sneaky ;) and a good team player
5075 days 13 hours ago
Runner430
Runner430
Skype- Runner430

I think I will should be in this cause I love big brother to death and I will be a interesting houseguest and you can ask everyone on tengaged who has heard me on skype and trust me on that.  So yea I hope you will pick me.
5075 days 12 hours ago
kesha
kesha
skype - its_kesha_bitch

I should be chosen as a houseguest because I tell it like it is. I back-stab if I need to. Ill do anything to win, but I can also be nice, kind and 100% loyal to my alliance. Ill be very active
5075 days 10 hours ago
jarb1234
Jarb1234
Skype-Jarb1234

I think i should be chosen because i havent been in a skype game before and i think it would be a fun time and mabye ill even pull off a win :)
5075 days 9 hours ago
nattymask9012
nattymask9012
nathaniel.hernandez2

i should be chosen casu  have never done a skype game before. im also kinda new to skype so i skype game could be fun to get to know skype. im also very fun and competitive.
5075 days 7 hours ago
stucch22
Skype Stucch22

I think I should be chosen because I am a huge fan of skype and I like to  meet new people so i would love to meet some new people on skype... so people can u add me
5075 days 1 hour ago
WillyEx
Tengaged Name: WillyEx
Skype Name: Willy1x1

I think I should be chosen because I can cause drama and at the same time make the game very entertaining with amazing speeches and meltdowns<3
5074 days 21 hours ago
fivestarcianciulli
skype name: awesomejjc

i should be chosed, because this is my first show, and i am a DIE HARD fan of big brother.
5074 days 20 hours ago
DanielKing
DanielKing
Skype Name: DanielKing? Anyways you have it...

I think I should be chosed(:P) because without me it would be boring XD
5074 days 20 hours ago
nasmay1
nasmay1

I should be picked cus I will never give up :P and you asked me to
5074 days 19 hours ago
ToughNubbs
Name: ToughNubbs
Why?: First off because you came to me. Secondly because I have played in a previous Season hosted by you ( Japan I believe ). And third because I am a great player to add to the bunch who brings something different to the group game table. :)
5074 days 18 hours ago
Jermin119
Jermin
Why? Because i am a huge gameplayer who is very likeable and if i get to the end i am sure that i will win due to my popularity throughout playing the game well.
5074 days 13 hours ago
pepsi_cola
Name: Pepsi

Why: I Should Be Picked Cuz I Can Drink 3 Pepsis In A Row Without Burping! And Also I Have Dimples :) And Plus I Can Also Stuff 8 Oreos In My Mouth :D
5074 days 10 hours ago
soccerkidd
Name: soccerkidd (brad)
Skype name: ayitsbraad
Why me?: I'm very active, i always check in and everything, and i think this is a great idea and would love to be a part of it!
5074 days 2 hours ago
koolness234
koolness234
Becuase I have made finals in one of your long term skype games before. I know what it takes to make it to finals in games on skype, I also know how to play the game of big brother

open group

Big Brother 2010: Skype

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!