This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2882 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
JT, Sergio & Tim: You have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now the power shifts to the 8 members of the jury, all of whom you have had a hand in voting out either directly or indirectly.

THE JURY:
1) Stuart (ClassiCaz5)
2) Danny (Dannyjr0587)
3) Hali (S73100)
4) Joel (JoelW55)
5) Mike (Pieguy555)
6) Will (Survivorfan37)
7) Cedric (TeamJacz)
8) Dylan (SurvivorFreak13)

Finalists, please post your opening statements in this thread when you're ready. You have until 7pm EST tonight to do so without being harassed by the jurors. Jurors, please wait until the opening statements are up or 7pm EST hits before you ask your official questions or statements. IF for some reason you are super busy and think you'll forget about questions later on I'll allow you to post your question beforehand, but please try and wait at the very least. Once the opening statements are up, you will have about 48 hours to ask questions, post statements, as well as send me your vote.

TENTATIVE WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION: TUESDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM EST.
2882 days 9 hours ago
teamjacz
Congrats at least SurvivorFreak13 didn't get to the end :)
2882 days 9 hours ago
teamjacz
Also, have you all seen my new weave? It's breath-taking
2882 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
I know most of you dont respect my game, because the majority of you didn't work with me, im going to try and explain the best way i can.

Coming into this game, I didnt know anybody on my tribe i tried to work with pieguy and cedric because we were in another game, since we didnt go to tribal I dont know if that was a true alliance. Coming into the swap I tried to control the votes, and i'm not sure who tried to blindside me, but it woke me up that i was becoming a huge target

this was apparent at the merge where hali used an idol on me to save me and i said i have to calm down and become a sheep.

a sheep i became i voted off danny with another idol being used,

tried to vote out mike cuz i know he was the one targeting me, saw hali my biggest ally go out of the game...

me will and cedric the minority alliance got a break when mike wanted to get out sergio who voted with him the last tribal, and used sergio to flip on him and get him out

heres why i said im gonna stop goating and play this game i went to dylan and jt because i knew they didn't have any problems with me, and i said will is a huge threat to win this game i cant have him winning, and successfully voted him out

unfortunately sergio flipped back to them and voted out cedric who was in my alliance when i thought jt and dylan would never vote each other

but lucky for me sergio flipped back to me and joined me in voting out dylan

all in all i played a clean honest game except for will and that was because he was a huge target
i voted in all of the tribals which jt cant say which got rid of one of his allies
i stayed true to one side which sergio cant say because he flip flopped all over the place
i was an underdog to say the least i only voted in the majority when we either had an idol play, will's vote and when jt self voted at f4

i will be glad to answer any of ur questions
2882 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Your new weave looks like shit @ jacz
2882 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Gl preparing my iconic questions
2882 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi all, and congrats on getting to the end.  I don't have any questions because I already know who I'm voting for, but I DO have to ask Dylan:

- Why do you like Paper Mario 64 better than Thousand Year Door? I am playing through 64 right now and not really feeling that, even though it's still a great game.

Other than that, I hope to see (and maybe align with) all of you on a future season.  I didn't really get to backstab or betray anyone this season, so hopefully all of you will remember that.

Lastly, special thanks to JT and Sergio for keeping me over Jackson at tribal council #2, or I wouldn't even have made it to the jury in the first place.  That's all for now and good luck to everyone.
2882 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Umm thousand year door is so much better, I know you didn't ask me but I need to answer.
2882 days 7 hours ago
Absol
hey, wassup
i have a little bit of stuff to do today so i'm gonna get that done and then post my speech
2882 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I like 64 for A. The sidekicks are superior and B. The nostalgic factor. I grew up with it. Thank you and I hope you vote for me.
2882 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
As for the three finalists, I see Tim posted his.. I will wait until JT and Sergio post theirs so I can see what's up.
2882 days 3 hours ago
sihz
MY OPENING SPEECH (PART 1)

Good evening Mike (Survivor8), jury members and other finalists. I'd like to start saying that this was NOT an easy game at all, anything I did inside of the game were only game decisions so please don't take anything personal as I enjoyed playing with every one of you.

To start off losing the first 3 challenges in a row was tough, I didn't think I'd survive if it wasn't for a tribe swap but to my luck, there was a tribe swap. I got into the same team as Will (original Nukunonu's) and we started winning challenges, but that didn't stop me from making side alliances and that's when Stuart tried to form a group with Dylan, Danny and myself and that alliance sort of stood by as we didn't need to vote any1 until the merge. However, I knew for a fact that many people outside of this game considered Stuart a shady player so I kept an eye on him all the time

Merge took place in a very uh clueless tribe as I didn't really know who was voting with who, and that was when Tim became the first person to tell me that he wanted Stuart out, I talked to Hali and she said she had the numbers to take out Stuart but she wouldn't give me names so that I could trust those other people. Later on, I got another offer by a majority group to vote out Tim so I jumped in and voted Tim to not open suspictions of who were the few votes against Stuart in the event he stayed. An idol was played, Tim was spared and Stuart went, my vote was to avoid suspictions but my main target still went so it was a win win situation for me.

By the way before I continue, JT, Will and myself always stuck together without letting people know we were still going strong. In the next vote, we tried to vote off Hali since she was clearly a power player but another idol was played and Danny went, I was a bit upset because he was someone I looked forward to working with when a merge happened but he didn't seem very invested so thats all we could do.

Once Danny left, things didnt change so much. Hali still had a huge target on her back, however thats when my Nukunonu alliance started to crack as JT and myself felt like Will was getting way to attached to Tim/Cedric/Hali so we decided to break that group one by one and take Will back to us. We eventually voted off Hali as I personally considered her the leader of that group and we started communicating with Will a bit more.

The tribe was definitely split after a few tribals, final 8 consisted of Tim/Will/Cedric vs Mike/Joel/Dylan/JT and myself. The challenge was AUCTIONS, so therefore things got a little heated with all these unexpected twists, Tim got sent to Exile and Mike won immunity while Joel and me got some advantages. At this point I realized that sticking to one side aka the majority will stop me from working with other people so I had to bring a shady Sergio into this game. When majority agreed to lock our votes on Will (one of my closest allies), I tried to sway the vote onto Cedric but I let it slide after Will told me he found the hidden idol with the clues he got in the auctions so for me that was a chance to vote with the majority but not get my vote through but still getting what I wanted which was to get one of the majority players out. Information of the vote was leaked through me and I used my advantage of being able to see someone's vote to be more secure about what ppl were doing. The vote went as I planned and even though Joel wasn't an actual threat to me, I considered him close with Mike which kept me worried, and he had an advantage also.
2882 days 3 hours ago
sihz
MY OPENING SPEECH (PART 2)

After Joe left, I think JT told Mike that i was telling Will everything because JT, Will and myself kept having 3way convos giving opinions and trying to plan something. And thats when my head was on the chopping block. My plan for that round was to vote with the majority again and take out either Tim or Cedric, I didn't care which one, but not too long after I receive news of Mike wanting me out for leaking information to the other side and I realize I can't let that happen so I asked Will to convince Tim and Cedric to vote out Mike, and it happened. I have to admit I was blindsided with the amount of votes I received since I thought Mike actually was shifting the target from him to me but they still wanted Tim/Cedric out. Anyways, that was the closest time I was from getting voted out.

We made it to final 6 in a very complicated situation for me at least. My alliance turned on me in the last tribal and I was saved by the current majority I didn't feel so comfortable in so I was kinda forced to work with them to return the favor. However if I stuck together with Tim/Cedric/Will, I automatically would become the 4th wheel and I am not playing for 4th so although my alliance turned on me, JT, Dylan and myself needed each other very badly so we planned to maybe tie the vote, go to rocks or whatever. Things got spicy when Tim comes to me immediately after the challenge and he goes like how about we vote off Will since he's a jury threat? To me that was an absolute shocker since i considered their alliance very tight and even though Will was my closest side ally, people kept pairing me up with him and in the back of my mind he was a huge jury threat so I agreed to vote him out :/.

Will was blindsided and it's f5. Tim previously had offered me to stick with him and Cedric to vote out JT/Dylan at f5 and go to f3 with him and Cedric. However that was not my cup of tea, Cedric was known for being shady (he pulled an idol, and then later lied and backstabbed Mike) so keeping Cedric really made me uncomfortable so I was in the middle of two pairs that desperately needed my vote. I stayed true to my own game like I always did and voted Cedric out.

The f4 round was extremely draining. On one side I had Dylan and JT that expected me to vote Tim out if he didnt win immunity since we promised each other to stick together until f3 and on the other I had Tim who was alone and was a challenge beast. I surprinsingly was able to pull an immunity win when i needed it the most so I had the power in my hands, I had to analyse the possible outcomes of going with the pair or going with Tim. Dylan and I made f2 deal but well idk how real that was considering he once tried to vote me out and therefore was closer with JT than he was with me, on top of that he didnt receive a single vote against him in the entire competition (Im not sure if he got one but he was pretty much never targetted so that could have been a good case for the jury to vote him). I took the chance of voting with Tim in hopes he took me to f2 if there was one, considering I assumed Dylan and JT would take each other. So we prepared for a tie breaker against someone Tim felt comfortable battling with which was Dylan, JT didnt even vote so that came easy.

Here I am standing in the f3 not to tell you how I got you out and and stuff, but to tell you how I dominated this game from the back. Never once did I vote in minority as I was in constant communication with both sides. People might consider me a flipper for the most part but I only played for one side, MY SIDE. The only person I owed 100% of my loyalty was to myself if i wanted to win and i felt like i might have hurt a few people's feelings when I made promises here and there but I'd rather be the predator than being the prey when it comes  to this game. I didn't have to rely on immunities or idols like Tim did to save himself a couple times or sticking to one side that stopped you from work
2882 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sergio flipped and voted out Dylan because he was the biggest strategic/social/winning this game threat. Plus, he wouldn't vote you out because you are just a goat Tim lol.
2882 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Cedric we could have been in final 3 together < / 3
I wouldn't have cut you at Final 5 like Sergio did =[
2882 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
ur right i was a goat to take the target off my back i played this game harder then you think i did

why did you shift the target off me onto hali BECAUSE I STOPPED TRYING, and started being a goat, it got me shields in this game and it got me here, why do u think i started playing after u left because u wanted me gone

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!