This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Week 3 (Top 10)

Topic » Season 14 Week 3 (Top 10)

3121 days 16 hours ago
Max7313
Ummm... i don't know what it is, but i feel like you were not happy with recording this and just felt in a bad mood. It just felt like I was being attacked. Brighten up a bit.

CAN I JUST SAY WHOEVER THIS QUEEN IS PLZ FRIEND ME AND MAIL ME SO WE CAN LITERALLY HAVE TEA TOGETHER YOU ICON
3121 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alright so

a) SexGodd didn't post, which makes this a non-elimination week for the remaining 9, BUT your scores will be averaged over 2 weeks

b) Here are the results for Week 3 Scores (again this will constitute for half of your scores for next week's elimination)

1        ::        8.318        ::        americanidolfan
2        ::        8.074        ::        01gohan
3        ::        7.653        ::        EnglishBB
4        ::        7.639        ::        carlisle
5        ::        7.396        ::        AndR31
6        ::        6.722        ::        lucasmaximo15 (-1/6 penalty for being late, -1 for having a song charting outside the given date restrictions)
7        ::        6.592        ::        tdilindsayfan100
8        ::        6.549        ::        kingdomheartslover
9        ::        5.897        ::        Max7313
3121 days 16 hours ago
Max7313
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well. im going home next round :(.
3121 days 16 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Next time I need to slay or else rip but glad to get more positive feedback! Just wish my score would improve xD
3121 days 16 hours ago
immaxyman
max ur voice was like an orangutan yapping into my ears why was this a non-elim omg
3121 days 16 hours ago
Max7313
Well, if any of the judges actually ever wanna post, i could know who to pm for help

Kkoster and Tolis are the only 2 i know so far to pm for help.

PLEASE JUDGES POST SO I KNOW WHO I CAN PM. I WILL BE REAAAAACCCCHHHHINNNNGGGG OUT THIS WEEK
3121 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
forevermissprice, nbkiller..... and 1 more to come this week potentially.
3121 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
Thank you for the comments! Can't believe I was ranked first!!
3121 days 15 hours ago
forevermissprice
I've posted a couple times just sayinggggg
3121 days 14 hours ago
EnglishBB
So pleased with my feedback and score :) I listened to everyone's songs and I was so worried - I thought this was the strongest week yet so well done everyone! Yes I did used to be fergusonlegend whoever noticed that is insane haha! Thanks :)
3121 days 11 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
ty for the feedback and comments, I will try to work on these sings the best that I can :)
3121 days 10 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
thanks for the critiques judges, im gonna work harder next week, this is my first time not i TOP 2, but it dosent matter because im gonna improve
3121 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
aright, well I was trying to be a silent judge so people wouldn't attack me (like previous seasons) but since Tolis let it out, I might as well be here. :P

I'm available for helping out people on Thursday this week (all day mostly), and Saturday/Sunday off and on if needed. I haven't really helped mentor people before like other judges, so I'll try my best!
3121 days 6 hours ago
kkoster001
Im on everyday 3-11 pm. message me. :)
3121 days ago
Carlisle
thank you for the nice comments! I wasn't happy with the recording when I had a relisten earlier and I honestly expected to be bottom so i'm super happy to not be. :)

Also big love to the last judge comment < 33

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!