This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I11: The Top 10 Hit the Stage and Screen

Topic » T(k)I11: The Top 10 Hit the..

3685 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
Sorry for sounding so bitchy as well, I'm not trying to be and if I do go out I wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of the competition. :)
3685 days 11 hours ago
anthony2011class
SORRY EVERYONE... HUGE WEEK. I had my major course to teach to my employees, the CEO made a surprise visit and i had finals and an award ceremony for myself this week. I wanted to let y'all know that i listened too all of your recordings and you all did well.

SparkleSara - Each time you perform, i have believed the lyrics you were singing, your tone was so beautiful and i knew this genre was right up your alley.

sparks - was it your best vocal performance? No, however you have promise in your voice. i think with guidance and the right choices, you can do really well. This song is one of the most karaoke-esqe  you can perform, so if you stay, do something different.

jamie - this song is really difficult to sing, I think that you don't just have to be the funny performer doing upbeat songs each week, take risks and have fun with performing. I think that you could've picked a lesser known ballad so there wouldn't be as much comparison but it was a nice attempt.

ados - much better control this week for me, in the past the performances you gave were almost too strong for the song itself, this week i think you really hit the nail on the head with the proper connection and emotional lyrics.

jogon - Yasssss slayyyyyyyyyyy. This song was a suggestion to me by my music instructor, i immediately thought of you when this category became one. i think that you did such a beautiful job on the piece and it was my favorite recording of yours.

dragonistic, you struggled with pitch in this song, i think that you have a delicate acoustic voice so this week would be a struggle. don't overdo anything, but put your flavor into it. go with the song, don't pull the song to you.

weareallwitness, like i have said in the past, i really love your voice, its honest and i always enjoy listening to your performances. i think that this performance was much better than last week, and as the weeks go on you'll also improve.

0wlboned - HSM i did tell you that ;). I think that you had moments in the song although at times its drowned you out. I love your voice because its so unique and different. MUCH better pitch wise and i'm glad that you're improving.
3685 days 10 hours ago
zach3051
Me when Im forgotten :(
3685 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Closed the poll for Tolis, who probably fell asleep. :P

Just in case anyone was curious about why the poll was closed, but results aren't up yet.
3685 days 6 hours ago
77sparks77
Eep, nervous for results. /:
3684 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After 12 votes .
Drago I'm sorry but you have been eliminated! Please don't let this discourage you from continuing to practice. The judges have left some good feedback and I hope you keep it in mind when auditioning for stuff!
3684 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
Thanks for all the saves and I'm really sorry Drago. :(

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!