This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5: DonD - Teams Competition & Nominations [DAY FIVE]

Topic » Episode #5: DonD - Teams..

3599 days 18 hours ago
Nick02
#BBTE5

It's #TeamSapphire VS #TeamRuby!

Now that we have two teams, with two Heads of Household, and 27 active Houseguests left.. let the game begin. Today, is your first Teams Competition of the season. Here's how this competition works. Each Houseguest will play "Deal or no Deal". At the end of the game, is a "Thanks for playing" screen, displaying the deal (if you made one) and what was in your case. This is considered the score screen. Take a screenshot of your score, and PM it to me. DO NOT POST IT HERE. If you are a White Level, and you can't PM me, post it here and then I will friend you so we can PM each other in the future.

After this competition closes, I will add all of the individual scores together on each team. The team with the highest combined scores, will win. The winning team.. will be safe from nominations this week. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the losing team. The HoH of the losing team MUST nominate two Houseguests for eviction from their team.

There is no Power of Veto. Once the competition is over, and the winning team has been revealed, the losing team's HoH will be forced to make her nominations. We will then have a vote, where the ENTIRE house will be able to cast their votes to evict. This means the winning team, and both HoHs, WILL have votes in who leaves the Big Brother house.

Now, here are your instructions for the competition:

1. Play the game here: http://www.mofunzone.com/games/deal_or_no_deal.html
2. Screenshot your score at the end screen, and upload it to the internet.
3. PM me your screenshot.

Good luck Houseguests!
3599 days 18 hours ago
Nick02
Before anyone asks me either here, or via PM how to take a screenshot, please read this original thread:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2109/forum/topic/12909917
3599 days 17 hours ago
Nick02
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIG BROTHER

Houseguests, I have a very important announcement to make.

Big Brother has decided to let benner_2304 (Nick) back into the game. His eviction from the house was the last one, so removing it from the list was simple. This will put the game at 28 Houseguests.

He's an active player, who got lost in the shuffle of the Mass Eviction. And #TeamSapphire was short members anyway, so he has been placed onto that team.

This is the ONLY exception that will be made. He should be considered an asset to that team.

Welcome back Benner to #TeamSapphire!

3599 days 17 hours ago
benner_2304
hello! Sapphire Team I am privalged to be with you and I cannot wait to see how things pan out! and also thank you so much big brother for allowing me back in!
3599 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Hey benner welcome aboard...
lets go get that million dollar deal!
3599 days 15 hours ago
Rosscoe4
my computer wont let me save the screenshot or send it anywhere help !!!
3599 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Open a word document and use the "insert" "screen clipping" and then right click the image and save it to your computer as a jpeg.... then upload it to the website "tinypic" then you will get a link.. send the link to the host....

Message me if you need any further instructions... happy to help...
3599 days 15 hours ago
Rosscoe4
hey i  white level so [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2vt31ja.jpg[/IMG]
3599 days 14 hours ago
Justunreal
LOL I'm done
3599 days 8 hours ago
movielover1996
I am finally done with getting my screenshot to Nick for the Ruby team. Also, I would recommend everyone to get a Tiny Pic account because the uploading is a lot easier if you have your own account there.
3599 days 2 hours ago
Nick02
COMPETITION IS NOW OVER

Any scores sent to me after this won't be counted.

Final team scores are being counted right now, and a winning team will be revealed shortly!

3599 days 2 hours ago
Nick02
Houseguests, while counting the scores from the competition, we have discovered that someone has cheated. This is a serious offense that will be dealt with accordingly. Those that were behind this act, will face consequences for their actions.

Please wait patiently while the rest of the results are counted.
3599 days 2 hours ago
Nick02
TEAMS COMPETITION #1 "DonD" | RESULTS

Houseguests, the results are in. The following Houseguests made submissions, and these are their scores.

#TeamSapphire:
750,000 - me2013 (Me) [WON: HoH2]
0 (Could not send image) - anthonyds__ (Anthony)
32,000 - Justunreal (JJ)
400,000 - Matthew929 (Matthew)

TEAM TOTAL: 1,182,000

#TeamRuby:
200,000 - Mickiejames22 (Nicole) [WON: HoH1]
52,000 - carlyjordan14 (Carly)
200,000 - Rosscoe4 (Ross Duffy)
750,000 - movielover1996 (James)
1,000,000 - NardDog96 (Andrew)

TEAM TOTAL: 2,202,000

While it does look like Team Ruby has a landslide victory.. there is something we need to discuss.

Unfortunately, I am rather disgusted by what I discovered rather easily when counting the scores. I have been hosting and producing shows since 2009. To think that someone considered me so stupid, that I would never notice that not only did someone have the exact same score as another player (which could happen), but they used the EXACT same image. With the exact same link. If you're going to cheat, at least host the image elsewhere. Don't make me out to be a fool.

Mickiejames22, and Rosscoe4. You both sent (and for Ross, posted) the exact same image. This is considered cheating. I doubt I'll ever get the truth as to which one of you stole the image from the other, or if you both conspired to send the same image. Or if you are both actually the same person, we will probably never know. But either way, your scores are automatically disqualified.

After removing both of your scores, Team Ruby is the still the winner. HOWEVER.. in no way is this act of cheating going to pass me by. While Team Ruby will statistically get the win, Team Sapphire will NOT face evictions or nominations. We will not have nominations. We will not vote for any evictions.

Instead, Mickiejames22.. you are the Head of Household of your team. I don't know if Ross stole your score or not, but they shouldn't have been shared in the first place. Neither one of you can be trusted, and this act of cheating happened on your watch.

Mickiejames22, and Rosscoe4, you have both been expelled from the Big Brother house.
3599 days 2 hours ago
Rosscoe4
i took the photo from my iphone how can i prove myself
3599 days 1 hour ago
Rosscoe4
like my screenshot would not work so i just used my iphone to take picture of my screen then uploaded it to tinypic

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!