This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5: DonD - Teams Competition & Nominations [DAY FIVE]

Topic » Episode #5: DonD - Teams..

3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
i can prove that its my laptop
3634 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
Yes, if that is the case.. fine. But Mickiejames sent me the exact same photo. With your computer, and even your TinyPic link. So if what you're saying is true, she stole your image. Because she sent me your link, via PM, as her own.
3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
will i just take a picture of the laptop or is there another way
3634 days 12 hours ago
Matthew929
Whoa
3634 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
Sorry, no. To some extent, I believe you. Maybe Mickie took your image from the thread, and sent it to me as her own. I don't know. But I don't have proof. And without proof, neither one of you can be trusted in this game. I'm sorry.
3634 days 12 hours ago
TykerV
wait you never got my picture?
3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
@Mickiejames22 please tell the truth please , all i wanted to do was be part of a group game , please mickiejames please
3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
sorry bout that but honestly im just really gutted and im angry because ive been accused of cheating sorry Nick :'(
3634 days 12 hours ago
Zed55
Wow this is crazy!
3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
sorry everyone for just going on a mental rage haha hope yous enjot the rest of the game :)
3634 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
Tyker, sorry, I did. But for some reason you disappeared from the score list. You did submit a score, so Team Ruby wins a with higher total. Sorry about that.
3634 days 12 hours ago
TykerV
oh ok as long as we still win
3634 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
And for the record, Tyker had a great score of.. 94,000. Further adding to Team Ruby's landslide victory. Though, a sour victory, to be sure.
3634 days 12 hours ago
Rosscoe4
Nick can you add me as a friend so i can pm you a minute :)
3634 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
Ross, added you already.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIG BROTHER

Houseguests, with expulsions of Mickie and Ross, each team is now even at 13 Houesguests each.

The next day of Big Brother will begin tomorrow. There will be no more evictions this round, due to the expulsions. Me is no longer HoH, and of course Mikie.. is no longer HoH (or a Houseguest).

What will happen tomorrow? As always, expect the unexpected.

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!