This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #10: Get A Model Who Can Do Both

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #10: Get A..

2670 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
...im getting tired of the "you must be fierce always" 1st thats not a model 2nd This is not Tyra Banks modeling agency 3rd usually the "blank" face is what magazines want check the editorials... OTT is not good all the time I like being the one who dont do fierce 24/7 even if I get eliminated cause to be honest that photos are always the same. While I cant say this photo is from X person or Y person you can look at my photo and say "thats Lalisa" "Thats Anuthida" so stop that fierce boss thing cause is not fashion either editorial...arigato.
2670 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm out most of the day to celebrate a birthday so my critiques will come later! Ozzy has a birthday of his own so hopefully me commenting later won't be a problem
2670 days 15 hours ago
aliciafox2
Lalisa's Opinion: First of all Im gonna keep it simple and Im gonna be sincere 100% wether you like it or not.

- Millie P1: A great photo. I love how calm and serene do you look as I said "being fierce" is overrated as fuck here so I truly like someone being just a model. Your body is beautiful and the lightning is so good.

-Millie P2: This time around the lightning is so severe that the photo feels amateur. You are lost in that hideous dress and while I really like your eyes, your face is not that great since you are looking down and that creates a huge front head.

- Lucia P1: For me this is the worst photo of the bunch. You look extremly short. Your eyes are totally dead and your left hand looks almost anorexic which is kinda disgusting to look at. Also your torso is wide and almost as long as your legs so It makes you look even shorter.

-Lucia P2: Now you have the worst and the best photo. This is a strong photo. Your eyes are beautiful yet powerful. When you have a strong picture you dont need anything but to look at it so Im gonna see this picture while I leave you with a thank you for this close-up, Im really thankful.

-Yaja: Girl I love you but this photo is bad. First the lightning again makes this photo look amateur...then that dress is atrocious and makes you look like a drag queen. Also you are posing like a chicken trying to fly. The only good thing about this photo your face which is pretty good to be honest.

- Yaja P2: mmm I dont know. I want to like it but your face is plastic and you look real short. I like your skin which is so glowy and smooth but thats almost all I like...sorry.

-Agustine: Well Im not digging for this pose, its too much. Your right arm looks so small compared with your torso and your hand reminds me of a claw. Your face otherwise is good, maybe too dark cause the lightning but its good.

-Agustine P2: YES! I LOVE IT, this photo hits out of the water. Its pretty impressive to me, you sold everything to me that jacket, that necklace...EVERYTHING and you body and face looks on point 100%.
2670 days 15 hours ago
aliciafox2
btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY K4R4K AND OSWALD!! have a good day babes :3
2670 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "Well...personally, I don't get at all why it's bad to look like a drag queen, that's the first thing."
Yaja clicks her high heels together nervously.
2670 days 12 hours ago
aliciafox2
Anuthida's Opinion

- Millie P1: I like it and I think its a good photo. I love the styling and your face is so pretty. So happy to see something different that what we usually see. I really like this photo :3

-Millie P2: Unlike your first picture, I dont like it at all.Hate the styling, hate the lightning and your face is weird at best.

- Lucia P1: Bad bad photo. You look short and your body is so wide and weird. To me the worst photo.

-Lucia P2: BEST PICTURE. LOVE IT hands down gurl U killed!!

-Yaja: I know that drag queen are fabulous but to look like a drag queen in an fashion editorial is not good. Sorry Yaja but this picture is a no for me.

- Yaja P2: CL the queen but in this photo I dont see a queen, I just see a manequinn...

-Agustine: The pose is interesting at best but I dont like it at all. I know you can do so much better than this cause you have been slaying since week one and this photo is a no no for me.

-Agustine P2: AND THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Im Slayed and dead honey good job cause that body is S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G
2670 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Ps Lucia isn't here anymore lol. I'm kasia :p
2670 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Millie:
Your first picture is pretty but I feel like it's forgettable. I like the dreamy expression of your face and the positioning of your body. You carry this look off but nothing about this photo wows me. I was just wanting something more magical.

I feel your second photo is a bit stronger. Is your dress torn as you said? I'm not seeing the "riches to rags" here but I do love this elegant dress in the middle of the woods. I love how a shadow is cast on half your face, giving us an internal struggle of light vs dark. The expression on your face is the best part of the photo and I do love, but I feel like I really have to look for you in everything else going on in the photos composition.
2670 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Lalisa:
To start off, My opinion is your brand is extremely limiting. It even felt like you were being combative at someone else's critique, defending your picture because pink aegyo girls are hard to find. But anyway, this photo IS your brand but it's boring to me. It has nothing to do with being fierce or not fierce. This is just a pink haired Asian floating in some clouds to me. You aren't selling me anything and i wouldn't look twice at it.

On the other hand, I think your second photo is extraordinary! This is definitely an opposite and in my opinion makes a stronger brand. Your body position is perfect. I definitely see black swan and you definitely wear that magnificent headpiece well!
2670 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Anuthida:
Even though your first photo wasn't judged when previously posted, I would've found something else. That being said, it is eye catching. It is sexy. Your skin is absolutely flawless. But I do not see African goddess at all, sorry. I really do like your body here but your face is killing me. I don't care for the tension in your mouth. It looks like you're a beautiful woman trying to be a model, almost a caricature of Zoolander.

Your second photo is beautiful. I love that you aren't all done up and you do show that vulnerable side. Modeling isn't all about the crazy makeup and styling, so I'm so happy you decided to be natural. This was something we hadn't seen all season so it interests me. The only criticism I have for this photo is it does not read high fashion to me. Other than that, I think it's really impressive.
2670 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Yaja:
This is hard...I really like you and I like your story and the fact you made your way back into the competition, BUT I don't like this photo at all. While you're showing off the garment/hair, you aren't doing anything with your body here. Your face is just ok to me. I really wish you had brought even more intensity in the eyes so I could really feel that push through the darkness that you describe.

I like the styling of your second photo and really think you nailed the opposite task at hand. However your face is dull. I wish you had turned to camera and given me face that said "yeah this is my throne and this is me." I get that this was showing an effortlessness but I still wanted you to bring something in your face because your body has just enough attitude and I wanted it to match. I like it, but I think you could've done more.
2670 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Augustine:
Your first photo is flawless! I love the crossed legs and angles your arms create. You're  making my eye dance and I absolutely see your story here. I think the lighting really lends itself to this photo because if it had been in color and not shown the dark/light, it would've fallen flat. You have neck and legs for dayssssss!

After seeing your second photo I'd just like to say that I don't like the choice of having your head tilted and eyes away from camera for both shots. As a top model, I want to see you. Yes, your body is amazing but I still want to see your face. I know other girls are going crazy over this photo but I'm honestly not head over heels for this. I'm not a fan of the pose. When I cover your bottom half I felt it was pretty strong, but as a whole it seems like an unnatural stance/pose (not in a good way). Even though I'm not in love with it, I do like it and I really want that jacket and jewelry!
2669 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
HELLO ALL! I am back! I will be posting my critiques in two parts! Hang tight.
2669 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you all so much for your hard work this week! I am proud to watch you give it your all. I am going to keep my photo critiques shorter than normal so you don’t feel like you are getting critiqued to death! Haha

[PART 1 of 2]

MILLIE
Original Brand: This photo totally speaks to me. I think you look really soft and elegant all at once. As far as your brand in concerned, I would have something more badass and royal. I think this photo looks too princess for me and not enough straight up queen. I do like it though.

Opposite Brand: I think the sultriness of this photo and the sexy/dangerous approach for this photo. The dress also looks so good on you and I love that. However, same thing here, I would have loved to see you push it even further. Maybe like a villainess or something just a little more stronger overall.

Challenge: You have one of the most successful Top Model games in all of Tengaged, so I expected you to deliver and you did. You clearly had a grasp on the fashion of the photos but also weren’t afraid to share your personal opinions. I think you have a good sense of seeing both the good and the bad in photos which is a good skill to have.

LALISA
Original Brand: You know, I really do find this photo to be quite elegant and quite on brand for you as well. However, I think this photo is just a little boring. I would quickly turn the page if I saw this in a magazine. You stayed true to your brand but lost the excitement that you can deliver.

Opposite Brand: Ooohhh child. This photo is totally rocking my world. This is sickening high fashion at its core and I am so happy to see it. I love your head piece and your body is totally working for me. This was easily the stand out of the two photos this week, so massive good job on this one.

Challenge: I did like your critiques; they were very quick and straight to the point. I would have loved to see more exploration on how to improve the photos you didn’t like as much but I will admit I don’t do that all the time either. The biggest error I see is that you called another girl Lucia and Lucia was eliminated last week. I am confused on what you are talking about in this case.

ANUTHIDA
Original Brand: I mean, I’ll be real here, I am a little disappointed in this photo. Simply because we have all seen it before, it’s nothing new. I would have loved to see you do something totally fresh and new. It just seems lazy to me. This photo is great but simply using it for a different challenge isn’t cutting the cake for me.

Opposite Brand: I really like this photo to be honest. I think you look so totally gorgeous and super fresh faced and gorgeous. I think showing fragility is great and it’s the perfect choice of an opposite brand. This photo was a slam dunk for and I wish your first one was too.

Challenge: I mean, I’m not super impressed here. In actuality, you are playing two different girls so I see the difficulty in that but that doesn’t mean you can’t try a little harder. If any other girl delivered this one liners, the judges wouldn’t be happy and so I can’t give you a free pass in this case. I wanted more and I think you missed the mark.
2669 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
[PART 2 of 2]

KASIA
Original Brand: I like the evolution of your brand and I think it fits you better than it did before. I also really like this photo. It is bold, dynamic, and fierce. Your face on the other hand looks a like too innocent for and not enough sultry. But this is a great photo and in the right direction.

Opposite Brand: Girl, this is CONFIDENCE and POWER in one shot. I like this shot a lot and I think you are working it with this strong pose and sickening face. I think this face looks a little more sultry to me than your first photo but I see what you were going for and I like it.

Challenge: I specifically loved your challenge because you talked about a lot of the girls’ stories which meant a lot to me. It shows you were paying attention along the way and I like that a lot. You also had some great points regarding people’s brands and people using photos that weren’t the best fit. I say, great job, I am impressed to see it.

YAJA
Original Brand: I think the re-brand is a good choice for you here and I appreciate that you made this smart choice. As far as pushing through the darkness, I don’t know if I love that part of it. You look strong and powerful in the darkness but I am not seeing you push through it.

Opposite Brand: I like the fun and the energy of this photo. The background, the throne, and the outfit are all working for me. I also love the energy of you just sitting there and taking it all in. Your face is pretty bland for me and I think you could have pushed the envelope of this one.

Challenge: I totally love your critiques. I thought they were funny and engaging to read. I felt like an actual person was talking to me rather than a robot. I also think you said critical things that I didn’t originally think of which excites me. I liked what you had to say and I think your thrived in this aspect of this week.

AUGUSTINE
Original Brand: There is something so elegant and so fierce that totally WORKS for me. I like the outfit, I love the pose, it looks like you are dancing. I loved how you utilized the use your brand in this photo and I just totally love it. I can’t get enough, great work.

Opposite Brand: This photo is HOT. I love the idea of the opposite brand in this case and I think you did a magnificent job in this aspect. You look poised, you look strong, and you look in charge. This is another stellar photo, you are the one to beat this week my dear.

Challenge: I really like what you had to say in your critiques. I think this is the most we’ve heard from you in this competition so it was refreshing to hear all that you were saying. I felt like I connected with you more and that makes me inspired. I like this aspect of the game because I like seeing all the girl come out their shells a bit. Good job!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!