This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #9: ¡Bienvenido TODAS LAS ESTRELLAS a Perú!

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #9:..

2652 days 4 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I tried to bring everything that Peru offers into this photo which is what was asked hope I've done enough!
2652 days 1 hour ago
Letshaveakiki
Lucia: Hmm Im drawn to this picture. I think it nails the challenge, with the colors, then animal, the landscape. However pulling the focus to you as a model- Im not wowed. Your face looks flat and bored and your pose is uninspired to say the least. I think in this case your shoot outshines you.

Kasia: I like this photo and I think it fits the challenge. But Im having the same response that I did to Lucia. Im draw in by the landscape and the outfit, but when I focus on you Im just not wowed. The pose is just so boring and I think the angle of your body and head makes your back and neck look awkward. Your face looks ok, but again I think it just looks flat and forgettable.

Yaja: I feel like this is not your best photo, but its not a bad photo. I think that your pose is ok, but nothing ground breaking. Your face is just blank to me. It reminds me of the face you gave for you EDM photo. Just a blank face with lips and glasses on. Im not saying it doesn’t work, it just isn’t personally my fav, and I think its lazy modeling. Also Im not sure I see a big link to Peru, watch that. You have clawed your way back to the competition, you cant slip up now.

Lalisa: I think this photo is eye-catching and I think it fits the challenge well enough. However, I think your face looks a little awkward. I feel like its too scrunched, I like the attempt to engage your face but it just isn’t working for me. I love the dress but your arms are just non existent which just throws me off. I think you could have used them to make this photo even more high fashion.

Anuthida: Hmm. I think your skin and face look amazing. Like wait up I am in love. But pulling up your skirt like that? Im just not feeling it, I think its not doing the designer or yourself any favors. Also watch your leg because your almost coving your back leg completely and making it disappear. I also am not sure if this screams Peru to me. Overall I would say not bad, but not my fav from you.

Millie: I like this picture! I think your face looks simple, clean, and beautiful. However, watch that youre actually utilizing your face. I feel like this picture is a model resting on her beautiful face. The outfit is great and I think the casual pose works in this shoot. Also I think that this fit the challenge well, Good work.

Augustine: I think this photo NAILS the challenge for sure and I think your face is strong for sure, but I wish you had found your light a little more. Also this pose is just blah to me. I just think you could be more creative to bring out more of that high fashion edge. Overall not bad, but again not my fav from you.
2652 days ago
Oswald19
ELIMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE At 245pm PST!!!!!!
2651 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Delayed until 330pm! I'm so sorry!
2651 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja sighs and chuckles at the diversity of her critiques. She does feel...at least...not the worstly critiqued...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!