This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #8: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #8: The..

2668 days 3 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Oh my god!!!
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE: My vote to return goes to the girl who I feel can deliver photos, deliver energy and professionalism, and can be truly one of a kind: that is Yaja.
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
So that’s one vote for Yaja and Gabrielle. Kallie, you will need this vote to stay alive. If this vote is for Gabrielle or Yaja however, then we will have our winner.

Kira, who was the face-off winner for you?
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
KIRA: This was a tough decision for me because honestly, I think you all deserve a second chance for different reasons. However, I have decided my vote belongs to…
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
KIRA: YAJA!
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
With a majority rule, YAJA, you are the winner of this final face-off and you have officially returned to this competition! You could potentially be the first model to ever return to the competition and win the final prize. You are going to have to work hard for it though and it won’t be easy. You are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Kallie and Gabrielle, this is the end of the road for both you. We thank you so much for your time and you are true ALL STARS. We wish you luck and we hope to have you back someday. *hugs goodbye*
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
I believe there is one more piece of business… WHERE THE HECK ARE THESE TICKETS TAKING YOU?!

Millie, Lalisa, Anuthida, Kasia, Lucia, Augustine, and Yaja, pack your bags quickly because you are headed south to…
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
LIMA, PERU!!!

We did a photo shoot about extreme heat so this was all preparation for that! Get ready! We will see you there!
2668 days 3 hours ago
melindaMrskk
OMG girls! Kallie it was great working with you last week you were amazing to work with!

*Hugs Kallie*
2668 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
-FACE-OFF RESULTS-

Face Off #1: Giraffez (Giraffez) vs. Jessie (jayjet)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Giraffez, Giraffez, Giraffez
Winner: Giraffez
Eliminated: Jessie

Face Off #2: Giraffez (Giraffez) vs. Alexandra (turkeylover)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Giraffez, Giraffez, Giraffez
Winner: Giraffez
Eliminated: Alexandra

Face Off #3: Giraffez (Giraffez) vs. Megan (FrozenShadow09)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Giraffez, Megan, Megan
Winner: Megan
Eliminated: Giraffez

Face Off #4: Megan (FrozenShadow09) vs. Kylie (SummerRae101)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Kylie, Megan, Kylie
Winner: Kylie
Eliminated: Megan

Face Off #5: Kylie (SummerRae101) vs. Gabrielle (texty)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Gabrielle, Gabrielle, Gabrielle
Winner: Gabrielle
Eliminated: Kylie

Face Off #6: Gabrielle (texty) vs. Yaja (ninjohn) vs. Kallie (MISSimogen)
Votes to Stay (Ozzy, Kira, Allie): Gabrielle, Yaja, Yaja
Winner: Yaja
Eliminated: Gabrielle and Kallie
2668 days 2 hours ago
MISSimogen
OH MY FUCKING GOD YAJA??!?!?!?! LMFAO IM PISSING THAT IS FUCKING THE TRASHEST PHOTO IVE EVER SEEN I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME TAKING PART IN SUCH A SHITTY GROUP GAME YOU'VE LOST UR BEST MODEL U RATS BYE
2668 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
Lmaooo imo Yaja did the worst
2668 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats yaja
2668 days 2 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Most controversial season ever??

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!