This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #8: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #8: The..

2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Seven stunning girls stand before me. But I only have 6 photos in my hands and these 6 photos represent the 6 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model. I also have 6 tickets in my hand that will be sending these six ladies overseas to our international location.
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best photo of the week. This photo will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photo and ticket goes to...
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! Your photo was truly ONE OF A KIND! You looked amazing and this is truly your moment to shine so keep it up! You are headed overseas!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo is...
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
LUCIA!!! Your photo was stellar! We are glad to see you thriving. You are headed overseas as well!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The 3rd photo and ticket...
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
ANUTHIDA!!! Your photo was probably your best yet. But the ladies are right, we need to see you continue to step up. Congrats!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The 4th photo/ticket combo goes to...
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! This photo was great! We are proud to see it. You are headed overseas as well!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Two photos and tickets left.

The 5th name I am going to call...
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! This could be a little bit better but overall it wasn't bad. Don't slip up now!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Lalisa and Kallie please step forward…
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Two fierce girls stand before me but I only have one photo in my hand. This photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model and the last girl who is going overseas.

Lalisa, your photo this week was a HUGE step back. The photo looked messy and not as the subtle pink aegyo we have come to know and love. The judges are nervous to see such a discrepancy in your modeling. The last two weeks you were on top of your game with wide and full body shots. Then this week, when we zoomed in your face missed the mark. Can you prove to the judges that you can work it from far away and up close?

Kallie, your photo this week wasn’t bad, it was strong. However, compared to the rest of your competitors, you didn’t stand out from the crowd. In an ALL STARS season we need to see you bringing out your best week after week and we feel you aren’t living up to your potential. Your highest callout this season was 3rd and you have yet to break the top two. Can you prove the judges wrong and make them eat their words this late in the game?
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo and ticket goes to…
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
LALISA!!! While this photo was pretty flawed, it was still stronger than Kallie’s and that is why you are getting this photo. We need you be strong from far away and from up close. Don’t choke at the end like you did last season, you are stronger than you think. Congratulations, you are headed overseas!
2653 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Kallie, this was not the top model journey you had anticipated and neither did I. You are an ALL STAR through and through and you’re journey MAY NOT BE OVER…

Because I have a small announcement…

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!