This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #8: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #8: The..

2668 days ago
Oswald19
While you all were competition week after week to stay in the competition, there were others competing as well. However, they were not competing to stay in the compeition, they were competing to return.

That’s right week after week, your fellow eliminated models were competing in the same photo shoot as you in the hopes of returning to the competition. And Kallie, you are now among that group that is eligible to come back. You may be returning to the compeition right now.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Each week, the most recently eliminated models from Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model faced off in a fashion showdown. They will each submitted a photo based on the current week's theme. The judges then voted on who they think should stay and who should go. Winner stayed alive, loser was out for good.

And I have the results of those Face-Offs right now.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
In Face-Off #1, Giraffez and Jessie went head to head and Giraffez was declared the winner.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
The next Face-Off was between Giraffez and Alexandra. Giraffez also won this face-off.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
The third match up pitted Giraffez and Megan where Megan took home the win.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
4th we had Megan taking on Kylie. This week Kylie posed her way to victory.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Our fifth face-off had Kylie squaring off against Gabrielle and the votes were swept by Gabrielle.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
And now we have our final face-off.

GABRIELLE vs. YAJA vs. KALLIE. One of you will be named the winner of this face-off and will be returning to the competition, right now.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
*Yaja and Gabrielle return to the panel while Kallie heads back and joins them*

Welcome back ladies, the judges have reviewed all your photos and we have casted our votes for the winner. Let’s take a look at all those photos for the record.

YAJA: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3e/cc/d2/3eccd24378c200a7b051824fc6004629.jpg

GABRIELLE: https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-VI811_mag121_J_20121113224525.jpg

KALLIE: http://imgur.com/a/jJr9u
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Let’s hear what the judges thought of these photos. Let’s start with the reigning victor, Gabrielle. Judges what did you think of Gabrielle’s photo?

ALLIE: Gabrielle, I loved your photo this week. But I feel as though you have lost your brand. I don't see "boss" in your photos anymore. I also have the same concerns about your ability to perform consistently. You have been so up and down, but of the three you have delivered some of the best photos in this competition.

KIRA: This photo is certainly eye catching and has that classic aesthetic. However it doesn’t seem like a high fashion photo shoot to me. It reads celebrity caught on the street.  Not to say you don’t look great! But I think your face needs more energy, and your eyes are just a little too far to the side.

OZZY: Gabrielle, this photo is everything for me. You look so fresh and more in tune with your brand than ever before. You look like a high fashion model who is out on her way to grab some food and the paparazzi caught you on your way out. I just love everything about this.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Now, let’s talk about Yaja’s photo.

ALLIE: Yaja, your photo this week was so different from any other photo and I love your unique take on fashion. It really sets you apart as memorable and an all star. Almost every week I could go back and immediately remember your photo. You are one of the few girls who has stayed true to your brand and not sacrificed who you are. Your photo may not have been the strongest in the bunch this week, but I remember it and I did like it. The week you went home, I didn't think it should have been you, but I still see some of the problems of not giving consistently good photos from you.

KIRA: I think this is such an interesting take on the challenge and you’re the only girl of the bunch who choose to show off a headdress. As far as a model I think it’s not a home run. It’s certainly interesting, eye catching, and high fashion but you look a little stiff and your eyes and a little too closed for my liking.

OZZY: I really agree with Kira here. I think this photo is very striking and truly wonderful but I don’t think it a SMASHING photo. You look stunning beautiful but I think you could have pushed it a tad bit further. I do think this is a really strong shot overall though.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Finally, we are going to talk about our most recent challenger, Kallie.

ALLIE: Kallie, I feel that you have been slipping in this competition. 3 out of the past 4 weeks I had your photo ranked last. I feel like you were starting to really find yourself and your brand, now it’s been slipping away. I want to see you rise at this point, not slip back. Your photo this week was by far the weakest in a field of great photos.

KIRA: I think this photo isn’t as bad as Allie says. There is a real story here and I admire that. I don’t think it’s necessarily the most HIGH FASHION story I have ever seen but I think there is something there. Overall though, I think the hands are distracting and I would have loved to see just you as the star of the photo.

OZZY: I think overall, of the three photos, this is the best angle. I love the way your light is hitting your face and it really captures something beautiful. Your eyes are a little sleepy to me but I am not upset by it, I think there is a story here just like Kira says.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
Now, the judges have already submitted their votes and it’s time to reveal those to you know. Remember majority rules and whoever has the most votes will return to the compeition. I will be going first.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
My vote is going to… GABRIELLE! Gabi, this photo is so striking and so classic to me. The jewelry is really shining and I love your attitude and the overall look this photo. I think you have more to offer and I want to see what else you have.
2668 days ago
Oswald19
The next person revealing their vote will be Allie. Allie, who did you vote for?

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!