This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #7: Season's Greetings [Remaining Girls' Thread]

Topic » [S8] Week #7: Season's..

2738 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
-This thread is only for Yaja, Allison, Allie, Olivia, Song Hana, Lalisa, and Sujin-
Please check the other thread if your name is not listed above.

Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model
The double elimination sent shockwaves through the house. However, before the girls could process all of the drama, their focus had to be shifted into a dynamic duo photoshoot. Working in pairs, some teams created fierceness in stunning themes. Other teams failed to make the magic happen in front of the camera. At panel, team LALLIE (Lalisa and Allie) came out on top with their deadly gorgeous vampire and victim photos. Team KYJIN (Kylie and Sujin) failed to make their theme translate into high fashion, and it landed them in the bottom two. After team LALLIE battled in a fierce Pose Your Ass Off Challenge, Lalisa claimed her second top photo. She chose to eliminate Kylie making her the seventh girl eliminated from the competition. Before she could leave though, Ozzy shocked the panel with the dramatic twist. Someone is coming back. Who is it gonna be?Find out in this dramatic twist!

-TWIST-
Well hello eliminated models. It feels good to have a full crew again. Welcome back to the competition and we hope you savor this opportunity! May the fiercest model win!

How this will work is that the eliminated girls will compete separately from the girls still in the competition. The challenge theme will be the same but the photos will be judged separately. Among the eliminated girls, a top two will be determined. Those Top Two girls will compete in the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge, and the winner of that contest will re-enter the competition. They will also determine which remaining contestant from the bottom two will be eliminated.

For the girls remaining the competition, there will be no Pose Your Ass Off Challenge. The judges will determine the callout order including who had the best photo of the week. The callout order will include the bottom two models. Those bottom two girls will face potential elimination and their fate will be in the hands of Top Two girls from the eliminated contestant pool.

It’s a high stakes week so you’re going to need a fierce photo to ensure your safety in this competition.

-PHOTO SHOOT-
For this week’s photoshoot, we are looking at a blast from the past. Each model will posing in a famous photoshoot from a past season that they are tasked to recreate. Each photoshoot will be HIGH FASHION in nature so look as fierce as possible. Each photo theme is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Meaning once a girl submits a photo of a particular theme, no other model can use that theme!

Season 1, The Working Woman
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model doing a JOB. Be creative with the job and it doesn’t have to be the model literally doing that job.

Season 2, You Can Stand Under My Umbrella
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model being fierce in a particular weather pattern. Think rain, extreme heat, fierce wind, ect…

Season 3, Hats Off to You
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model wearing a hat. The model must be wearing the hat or holding the hat in their hand. Be deadly gorgeous! 

Season 4, Urban Decay
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model working it in the urban decay of society. Think old newspapers, garbage, old buildings. Make it fierce.

Season 5, Seems Like You’re Halfway There
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model posing with half of their face exposed (profile) or ¾ exposed. Basically looking away from camera is what you are looking for

Season 6, Top Model Wannabe
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a contest on ANTM that was taken AFTER the competition ended. No photos during their time in the competition will be accepted.

Season 7, Purple Reign
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model working the color purple. Purple can be the background, the outfit, whatever. Make it fierce.
2738 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
I got cut off!

Remember, each photo theme is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Meaning once a girl submits a photo of a particular theme, no other model can use that theme! So you better find your before someone else snatches your theme, it’s the only way to ensure you get a fierce photo.

-FMOTW-
Your Fiercest Model of the Week Poll has been posted and the judges are looking for you to collect those votes and win that poll! Good luck!
May the best model win!

Photos Due: FRIDAY by 10pm PST (A little longer this week as well)
2738 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
With this category being literally up for grabs, I made sure to snatch the category I wanted! I'm wearing my purple, I'm living my truth, I'm finna pull out my glock and serve gender bender at the same time! This is purple reign, henny. Clock the SPOOK!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QwlN0Q9GGSU/TAYu08JcMeI/AAAAAAAABF8/jQ0-z2_SAEM/s1600/alek_wek1.jpg
2738 days 20 hours ago
Taehyung
2738 days 19 hours ago
__A__
As much as I wanted to take the ANTM and post another one of my favorite Allison Harvard photos, I have decided to take Season 4: Urban Decay.
http://imgur.com/eWAAnzD
2738 days 17 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
I decided for "You can stand under my umbrella"
https://astairwaytofashion.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/1188.jpg
Getting that nice Summer Tan!
2738 days 17 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
in the scorching summer heat***

sorry hit the send button a little early
2738 days 13 hours ago
aliciafox2
Hat theme.

http://i.imgur.com/uU8rzpE.jpg

I choose this photo cause I think it's the most HF one and I mean look at the face drop dead gorgeous also its sexy and risky and I love that. Hope u like as much is I do :3
2738 days 13 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
working girl theme

i went with a military theme here if i cannot wow our country with my beauty in modleing ill wow them with my heart and soul and fight for our country

http://imgur.com/a/mwYua
2738 days 11 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
lol
This was the REMAINING girls thread xD
You already posted in the other thread
2737 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UP!!! The judges will now post our critiques.
2737 days 16 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Yaja- hmmm, I want to like this photo I really do! I think its interesting to look at.. but that’s where I stop loving it. Your eyes are just white since youre looking so far over, the tongue and the hand on your chest just comes off as slutty, and your body is stiff as a board. Seeing this picture as a canvas I really see the potential but I also see a few really bad choices.

Song Hana- WOW. I love this! Your face is really the star and even with part of it being away from the camera it still DEMANDS your attention because of its energy. I would say watch your hand (right now it looks like its coming from nowhere) but other than that I love this picture. Good job this week

Allie- Work! I like this picture a lot. Its high fashion and you look long and lean. And your body, pose, and even your face has a crumbling feeling that matches the world around you. This is also a good way to have a “soft” pose that still has energy and isn’t super basic. Good work!

Olivia- To be honest Im not wowed by this picture. It looks like a model doing yoga on the beach. Your face is giving nothing and I think its missing that EXTREME factor the challenge calls for, sunny blue skies, are not extreme. The only saving grace is the interesting pose.

Lalisa- I don’t hate this picture. It’s a fine picture. Your mouth has energy. But I think it’s a photo that’s relying on your natural beauty. The spark is missing from your eyes.I like the bad girl vibe, but the outfit with the red light, the earring, and the cigarette. It doesn’t scream high fashion, I think its falling into slutty so be carful with that (you normally don’t have this problem).

Allison- I just don’t think this picture works. Your face isn’t giving me much and your hat is coving part of it. Your pose is beyond basic. (I cant stand the basic center suggestive thumb in waistline pulling down your skirt). I know you can do better than this. I expect more than a mediocre picture from you.
2737 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja looks a little disheartened to hear bad news from Kira but takes a deep breath, noticing that Sujin doesn't have a picture to present.
2737 days 16 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
CF:
I just hope Sujin not eseinding in a picture means no elimination. I know it happened last week but they can't have two double eliminations in a row, can they? Hopefully not because if they do I'm screwed.
2737 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
Hello ladies! This is a big week for you, so let’s see how you did. Remember, Kira and I will be determining best photo and the rest of the callout order this week. This means there will be no Pose Your Ass Off Challenge for y’all this week. Let’s hope you don’t end up in the bottom two!

YAJA “Purple”: I like the attitude of this photo and I think there is something high fashion about it. I love the way the jacket hits you and I like the use of the purple, very unique. The only thing I will say is that your eyes are a little too far to the side. You don’t want to look possessed in your photos and this one was cutting close. Haha

SONG HANA “3/4 or Profile”: I think this photo IS STUNNING! There is something so high fashion about this photo that really speaks to me. I think you look great. The eyes are beautiful and you are working with the set very well. I think this would have been a great photo for the purple challenge as well. Great job. I like it a lot.

ALLIE “Urban Decay”: Yassss! This is the type of high fashion photo I wanted for this challenge. You look smoking beautiful and you are totally working the set around you. I think you almost look like you are in a high fashion music video and you are dancing. Haha I think it’s another fierce photo from you and I am so happy.

OLIVIA “Weather”: I mean dayumm. I think you all are bringing you A-Game this week! I think this photo looks great and you are looking so great. I like the pose especially and it works well for this challenge. I think this was a great use of the challenge and I am super happy with this photo. You are stepping it up and it shows.

LALISA “Hats”: Another strong photo! I love the look you have pulled off here and you look great. I think the smoking adds something so fashion forward about it. I know I am picky here but I think the red light does wash out your face a tiny bit. However, I do like this photo as a whole and I am responding well to it.

ALLISON “Working Girl”: I love the interpretation of this challenge! I think in season one the girls took this one too literally and you did a great job of making this challenge work for you. With that being said though, I think this photo is not a stand out for me. I think the photo is fierce but your eyes and your face in general isn’t blowing me away in this instance.

SUJIN: No photo? Total disaster. Does this call for another double elimination? What about Kylie? You got to stay in her place and now you didn't even participate. You could be in trouble. Will your past performances save you?
2737 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath as she once again receives two critiques that are the exact opposite of each other. She looks at Tiffany and shrugs with a tired smile.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!