This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 6] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 6] Judging and..

4327 days 4 hours ago
Tuninho
( Sorry about that Tayvi :P )
4326 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: WOW this elimination is fulled of drama lets begin and end it  for once and for all

Top photo this week....
finally....
Ms Jelena come on up and get this photo girl
4326 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Jelena
2. Deena
4326 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
3. Kaylan
4. Colton
4326 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
5. Selice
6. Avery
7. Salome
4326 days 18 hours ago
Jermin119
Will Natalia and Aome please step forward

Natalia this week you had a really good photo but you were extremely late.. There is so much potential for you and you are finally starting to improve and find your self.. can we look past this..

Aome this is your first time in bottom along with natalia. You didnt submit a strong photo this weak and when called out on it you complain, it just seems like you think your all great when in fact the judges have opinions and sometimes they might not like your shots but at the end of the day you need to push thru and keep it moving...

so who stays...
4326 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
God Dang. I'm going home. Hope your happy Tuhunio. :P
4326 days 12 hours ago
Jermin119
Natalia...
I want you to know that you can be a great model. Keep practicing and taking photos cause the potential is there. and remember promptness is one of the most important factors when it comes to modeling. Thank you for your time but we canNOT make you into a supermodel

Please say your goodbyes..
4326 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*Screams*

Oh hot damn! I'm still here! *Smiles* I'm bringing my A game this week. Best believe that.
4326 days 9 hours ago
Tevin1001
Wow...that's just...bullshit...
4326 days 7 hours ago
Jermin119
Step out Natalia I don't wanna call security
4326 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
wow...that's even funnier...someone who was pretty much harassing a judge is allowed to do that and because I say bullshit that's the response? that's even more bullshit
4326 days 6 hours ago
JJelena
Oh!!! I got the top photo!!! Thank you so much!! :)
4325 days 18 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: I hate seeing Natalia leave like this so bitter she has so much potential

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!