This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 6] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 6] Judging and..

4342 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
Bring it on dude. I'm not scared of you and once Jermin realizes that your a shit as judge i'll be happy.
4342 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
AND You're a very shitty ass judge Raygan and Jermin are so much better! Raygan is fucking fair with his shit..You just pick a person and target them. GTFO! Jerk!
4342 days 16 hours ago
Tevin1001
Will my photo be judged at all?
4342 days 16 hours ago
dm2011
Ummmmm awkward... I understand you may not like your critique but take it as a learning experience and not a complaining point.
4342 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
[Natalia] I love your body and pose in this shot. You have the look downpacked. I cant help but see how similar it is to Jelena's shot. You were late natalia... i dont take that likely
4342 days 4 hours ago
Tevin1001
I know I was late and I'm very sorry (it got wicked busy at the theatre)  It won't happen again I promise
4342 days 3 hours ago
Tuninho
Eheh, If Jermin choose me has a judge is becouse I do  good critics. You're de only on who complains about them. You dont know how to take critics. But you dont complain, you insult. You could have said something like " I dont agree with you, I think.... " but no, you just vomit bad words like, you're a shity judge, you're fake and bla bla bla. There was 5 candidats to be judge and we had to critic a phot and  Jermin choose me.
4342 days 3 hours ago
kaylee21
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure other people complain they just don't say it to your face cause i've gotten PM's of people bitching about you. We're done here. Good Day. :)
4342 days 1 hour ago
Tuninho
First, I dont belive that for a secondo. Then If they cant say that in my face, its their problem. I'm used to this games. I've played this games for a long time, Tayvi next top model, Project runway and more. I'm use to this kind of problems, but if people mess with me in the wrong way, they wont get out of it winning, for sure. I'm happy with who I am and how I do my critics, I'm the most direct person and If I have a problem with you ( wich I'm not but you insist that I have ), or with your photo, I'll say it without problems. I wonder why people would bitch about my critics with you. They have alot more people to talk, Jermin, Raygan, Tayvi, Brosbeforehoes, and they choose to talk to you.... why cant I believe in that?? XD
4342 days ago
raygan94
WOW....... Arguements with contestants and judges :S

Well here are my comments, sorry for being abit late, having some troubles of my own.

Aome - Its a nice photo from the neck down.
Her face is really boring for me, not giving much expression.
I see the fight in the body but not in the face.

Kaylan - I would have preffered to see her expression more than we already do.
I like the strength in the body position but I need to see the energy in the face.

Selice - This is amazing! I love the colours and her expression is really strong.
Its everything that Jermin asked for! I love the pose, well done!

Avery - Your photo doesnt seem to work for me :/ cant judge it.

Jelena - Wow! This is a really excellent photo!
I love the intensity in her pose and in her facial expression.
Its edgy, high fashion and I love it.

Colton - You could have done much more with the face I think.
His body is good but I need more fire in the eyes!

Salome - I dont like it. Sorry but I just dont.
She looks like she is acting not modelling.
I feel like everything is forced and not good enough for me.

Deena - I like the body position but I dont like the arms.
I feel like the expression is abit forced aswell.
Not too good this week.

Natalia - Late? Not good! Dont do it again!
I love the pose and although this campaign has been used its also a truely amazing photo.
Dont be late! And carry on working it!
4342 days ago
Tuninho
Natalia - Try not to be late next time. I like the pose alot. It looks very stonge and powerfull. I wish the face had a little more emotion, rage. But its a very good photo.
4341 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
Okay don't believe it. LMAO! I know what i got messaged. :P
4341 days 23 hours ago
Tuninho
Eheh, good for you! I hope that makes your life much better xD
4341 days 22 hours ago
Tayvi
woop getting name-dropped.
4341 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
WOW! You're so cool! :)

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!