This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 4] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 4] Judging and..

4562 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome Final 9 we have gotten down to it real quick haven't we
We will be going to our international destination soon, and this week AGAIN you guys kicked it out of the park
Let's remember the prizes:

**Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
and Title of MMAS Winner Season 3!!

Let us begin the judging..
Stephenie Meyer is here with us today..
Winner's photo will the cover of her next book
4562 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
[Tom] Tom i love your stance in this photo, i like that even thou this is your shot you are not the center of attention because this is a love triangle.  You pose is good, body is good. this was a good shot for you. can i see this as the books cover.. not really but more as a campaign shot still good :)

[Bella] i love the dark essence and feel of this shot. you pose shows me that you are uneasy and unsteady, i kinda wish there was more people in this photo but it still works. this is definitely more modely than book cover but still job well done. learn when you need to tone down model a bit to fit a different genre.

[Ocean] wowww Ocean who you been having sex with? cause damn not only did you hit it out the park you tore that ball upp. this is what i'm talking about guys. PLEASE take some notes cause Ocean clearly wants to book the job. the three of you are all over each other and naked and its sultry and if i saw this on a book cover you better believe imma pick it up and read. this is the difference between sexy good and xrated i was talking about Joshua.

[Gavin] i have to say usually your at the bottom of the pack but this week gavin you stepped it up. this can be a cover shot you three entangled together and you both looking at the girl the top of the triangle. this leaves readings unsure of who she is with and i love it. you are looking well in this shot as well

[RJ] even thou you aren't looking at the camera this is a beautiful shot. the guys are definitely outshining you by a mile but i still find you. i loove your position on the right guy and how the other guy is looking back now THIS is a shot we could use for the cover its dramatic and suspense filled everything the cover needs

[Pearl] the two shadows thing i dont get, nor like that idea. this shot is a good shot of you  but it doesnt scream twilight to me. maybe if you had a different pose year but the hand up hand on him doesnt work for me. You need to think more youthful and current for this one.

[Michaela] wow this is soo sexy and good. home run hit this week michaela. i love how your holding the boys and the slightly wet moist feel in this shot. this is what we need from you each week. i can see this as a national campaign for twilight.

[Joshua] sultry and sexy arent you. Josh i am a fan of this shot but not for this challenge. the girl kind of outshines you but you still are holding your own. you body is nice and great face. for twilight thou i think this might be a little xrated haha. thank you.

[JM Cool J] this is nice.. you are being a strong male in the photo. there is 2 girls and one guy which switches things up and the readers will wanna know whos this new girl. i like the vampires dots on the neck. it isnt as strong as others but still good i wish it was in color also.
4562 days 2 hours ago
benner_2304
Yes :D
4562 days ago
Realchance
Thank you, im so glad you see my potential
4561 days 8 hours ago
kaylee21
Thanks!
4561 days 7 hours ago
jmpesigan
thanks jermin
4561 days 7 hours ago
jmpesigan
thanks jermin
4561 days 7 hours ago
Josh51
Thanks Jermin!
4561 days 7 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Hello guys and welcome final 9. I might as well call you guys all stars because each week you ALL bring it!!!
I have news for you guys, ZakAustin has been fired as a judge and Jermin will be the sole judge for the rest of the season, as of right now. I know the dramas of this season are endless.

Alright first call out and cover of the new twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!.......
4561 days 7 hours ago
Jermin119
Congrats Ocean you won the cover of new twilight book!! Milk that money girl. good job safe!
4561 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*Frowns*
4561 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!