This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 1] Judging and..

4567 days 12 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome guys to the first judging and elimination.
We are looking to make someone a supermodel let's see who has what it takes..

The prizes for the winner of this season:
**Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
and of course title of Make Me a Supermodel season 3 winner!!

Judges
Jermin
Cascada (yummy)
Miss Liam(Tanarexix)
Mister Liam (Woodzy16)
4567 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
*nervous*
4567 days 12 hours ago
Jermin119
Guest and Challenge Judges
ZaZa
Dm
4567 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
[Daniela] i really like this beauty shot the hair is nice and i love the feeling your giving me. even though its just the face shown it still brings me in.

[Jm Cool J] this is nice. i like the hair and the aspects in the photo with the light. nice job. rooting for my males this competition.

[Cal] this was just okay. amateur. um i like how confusing looking at it makes me but not jumping out my seat.

[Tom] nice hair. decent body. i feel like this is a simple beauty shot for like a castings call and it could be used very well.

[Bella] Beauuuuutiful photo i looooooove this. you hit it out the park. keep this up theres big potential.

[Vanessa] this is weirdly good. i like the odd hair and the very white skin. just a little more stronger in the face next time good job.

[Ocean] love the pose and i feel a definite campaign add with this photo. it doesnt stand out in the pack for me but its good.

[Nikki] killer photo girl. the eyes and face are so captivating. i love everything about this keep this up and you'll go far

[Gavin] love your hair and eyes. the only thing is you covered up tooo much. like its a very good pose but maybe not so much next time so we can see you :)

[RJ] this is nice i love the pose and the camera angle. your hair is stunning. and face is strong.

[Pearl] not a big fan of the clothes. but the face and hair is what i need. good job find a balance next time good job

[Michaela] this was slightly boring to me. i like how its different keep up with that because i like people who are memorable. it looks like you arent trying so try harder next time.

[Andrew] i can't really see you... i feel like you could be a strong model with potential. try a clearer shot next time and give us something to work with.

[Joshua] Yes! for a strong male in the competition if you play your cardz right you could go very far in this competition keep up the good work. i like your hair and strong body. stay fit dont loose it.

[Gale] this is very similar to Pearl's shot almost identical if im not mistaken. you were last to submit and then on top you weren't original we need someone original to work with make sure your not copying next time if you stay.
4567 days 8 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Dang!!! i thought so.. it was the best one... i toke... my webcam doesn't take to good of picture for couolr.. bur my hair is Acually red sencie August
4567 days 5 hours ago
Woodzy16
[Daniela] I love the hair! But.. get it out of your eye! Really if yuor here next week do not put your hair on your eye
[Jm Cool J] i dont lie... This is one of the worst photos ever!
[Cal] um... try harder
[Tom] i totally agree with Jermin here
[Bella] This is the best photo yet!
[Vanessa] wow... this photo is awful!
[Ocean] its awesome!
[Nikki] OMG i think im in love with this photo!
[Gavin] i can't see the mouth. If You Want To Be A Model Don't Play  With Your Hair!
[RJ] its nice
[Pearl] i agree with Jermin
[Michaela] I Hate It!
[Andrew] i agree with Jermin again
[Joshua] This is a stunning picture!
[Gale] again i agree with Jermin
4565 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
*Frowns*
4565 days 9 hours ago
gaga4andrew
:/
4565 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
sorry guys but welcome two new permanent judges ZaZa and ZakAustin!!
4565 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
tanar and yummy couldnt do it anymore
4565 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
ZaZa made it to Final 4 of last season and is a prominent figure in fashion industry
ZakAustin is my favorite person in the world and great at judging everything
4565 days 7 hours ago
andalarew_2231
When do we find out?
4564 days 20 hours ago
zaza
daniela:loved it but could be a ton better
jm cool j:i dnt really like this at all
cal: u can do way better i expect more form u
tom:his eyes look dead an the starig away from the camera doesnt really work
bella: the eyes are like staring into my soul red hair is very rich in color
vanessa: i remeber u from plenty modeling group games an ure were fiercee u never did any wrong u betta werqqqq
ocean: i kinda dont like this photo its kinda weriddd
nikki: killer  photo u may get best photo cause of this
gavin: i love kayla my fav on top model an i wanted her to win but anyway nice very rich red an eyes stunning
rj:same as gavin
pearl: this photo is kinda iffy but u can do way better
michela: this girl looks very bored an its not even high fashion to me smhh
andrew:  awful i did way better on my season but if u took a clear picture u might have done better
gale: never wait till the last mintue to submit i did tht during my modeling career an i didnt get the shoot
4564 days 13 hours ago
kebin65
Missed Joshua's shot, zaza
4564 days 13 hours ago
zaza
sorry
joshua: hehe my name irl but i love this photo male models are hard to work with but i feel u can blow our socks off
4563 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!