This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 09

Topic » Day 09

4676 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
good luck guys
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
gonna enjoy getting evicted lol :(
4676 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Brandonator, sjsoccer88 and Slice.

The public have been voting, the votes have been counted and verified and I can now reveal that the housemate the public have chosen to save from eviction is....
4676 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
i thought that everytime i was up!
4676 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
SJSOCCER88.
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
:S
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
i figured.
4676 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
congrats sj
4676 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
All housemates, except for the current nominees and HOH, BareSlut, have four hours to mail me the name of the housemate they wish to evict.

Brandonator or Slice?
4676 days 22 hours ago
Brandonator
Well all I am going to say is this
I know all the votes are already decided so no use in going around begging for them
Slice you are awesome, so I would not want to campaign against you anyway
I just want to say for some of you, I am a jury vote in the end, and for all of you that back stabbed every second you could that will hurt you in the end...
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
gl brandon. ;(
4676 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
nicely said brandon
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
im not going to campaign against you either, brandon. <33
4676 days 22 hours ago
Slice
Good luck to everyone, especially Brandon. I'm sure I will be evicted, but then again, nobody ever knows for sure. The both of us have fought and worked extremely hard, and whoever stays, I don't really care. I know both of us deserve it, and I would also never campaign against Brandon.

Good luck to those who were out for me, nominated me, and or betrayed me in some way. You're going to need it.
4676 days 22 hours ago
kimmal8
Gl u 2 <3 ;/

open group

Big Brother Bravo 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!