This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First challenge!

Topic » First challenge!

3983 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
My description: My design contains gemini eyes hair and dress. I wanted to go very simple woth my couture vision. I didnt wanna look to costumy, but still look glamorous. I used the heart skin because I felt that it would look fab with the overall look to to tie it in. Also, I presents my love for drag. I used thd blonde weave to make ot more dramatic. Hope you like it :)
3983 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
L'Oréal Starbursts: http://i.imgur.com/1XImAyx.png

Description:
My look was inspired by a dark angel. It does look a bit cliche, but at the same time, I've added my own personal style to it. I wanted to go all out and use a design most people wouldn't use, or would have a hard time using, so I decided I would use the Night Flyer design, which I think helped the over-all look and gave me a direction to go in. I tried not to use any of the designs you provided us with, and I believe I succeeded with that. I have my own personal problems with this look, however. I believe it looks more like just a female avatar rather than a DRAG avatar, which is something that I was struggling with while making it. I do believe that there are other people that made this mistake though, but they've been repeating it since Day 1.

Thank you. :)
3983 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
It seems like EVERYONE has those blu eyes when only one person should
3983 days 6 hours ago
snowflake3
deshon, only the dresses can't be used more than once
3983 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
It is still un creative
3983 days ago
konohavillage1
3983 days ago
obscurity
that's disgusting
3983 days ago
konohavillage1
Jen Italia: http://i.imgur.com/AZwXqkE.png

And that should be it!
3982 days 23 hours ago
Chips47
So when are we going to find out the results?
3982 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Soon.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!