This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interior Illusions Lounge

Topic » Interior Illusions Lounge

3988 days 22 hours ago
Brandonator
This is where you have the chance to untuck and reflect on your performance and the performance of the others

You must post one comment in here per challenge!
3988 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
LMFAO IM CRYING
3986 days 22 hours ago
donaam
The other contenders look... well... less than intimidating.
3986 days 15 hours ago
rupaul
Brianna Belmont looks like she got her wig from the dollar store. She is clearly on the struggle bus back home.
3986 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-flips my pink weave-

I know im one of the top contenders
3986 days 13 hours ago
BlueDust
-ruffles wings-
Some of these girls have to realize the difference between polished drag and genderfucked drag.
3986 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I know girl, your telling me

-Flips pink weave, sipping Martini-
3986 days 12 hours ago
MichelleObama
Some of these girls are very pretty, however they are extremely basic. Some of them have charisma, but for now I see no UNT in their CUNT
3986 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Seriously, girl. .. some look like barbie dolls, others look like regular avi.
STEP IT UP
(echo echo)
3986 days 11 hours ago
Dreamer342
erro
3986 days 8 hours ago
ARTPOP
I felt like a lot of the girls didn't really spend a lot of time on their looks, which is going to really hurt them because first impressions are lasting impressions. There were girls that literally showed up out of drag. And one of the girls couldn't show up because she's in jail. *camera flashes to Oblivion Rockefeller behind bars for a quick second*.

However, I was pleasantly surprised with Velocity's performance. She definitely showed she has a personal style, and that she's not afraid to take risks. She even used Zoeygasms hair.. I feel like she's definitely going to be the one to beat.
3986 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ok casting isgoing to be one step  to my rise pf fame
3986 days 7 hours ago
donaam
Artpop, don't hate me because I'm COUTURE. I'll bring my own dose of fierceness to the race, thanks.
3986 days 6 hours ago
ARTPOP
Miss Chievous... put your couture where your mouth is.
3986 days 3 hours ago
rupaul
L'Oréal Starbursts and Velocity are clearly the competition. The ONLY competition.
3986 days 1 hour ago
donaam
I may or may not have a new look. stay tuned

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!