This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 20 - Big Brother FFWD #1

Topic » Episode 20 - Big Brother FFWD..

1529 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
ORDER:
Mike (incorrect)
James
Anthony (incorrect)
Sagar
Will (incorrect)
Christian
Julian (incorrect)
Kelly
LeQuisha (incorrect)
Ryan

James- 16
Sagar- 12
Mike- 10
Anthony- 8
Ryan- 8
Christian- 8
Kelly- 7
LeQuisha- 2
Will - 1
1529 days 19 hours ago
J2999
This is the nomination ceremony, as HoH I have to nominate two people for eviction.

My first nominee is JULIAN.

My second nominee is RYAN.

To be completely honest, I was told there was an alliance chat and sent something regarding it. Could it be real? It seems that way. There is a chance it was made up, but I'd like to hear it from these two people.

Bigger things could be in the works, who knows, I wanted to let you both play veto. Message me if you want. I'm sorry. I'm a mess. Chokes.
1529 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
veto
1529 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
here
1529 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
me
1529 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Hi!
1529 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
here
1529 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
hi
1529 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Hi.
1529 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1529 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yeehaw
1529 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
Mike ig
1529 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mike, Anthony and Kelly join James, Julian and Ryan for POV
1529 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
BIG BROTHER USA // POV COMPETITION

— — OTEV — —

In this challenge, you will race to recall previous competitions from this season.

Each round, OTEV will describe a challenge that has been played within the 10 formats of Crisis so far. You must then race to MAIL me two separate messages.

First you must send *sits on mat*, then in a separate mail, you will message me the name of the challenge described by OTEV - and it must be spelled correctly!

If you are correct, you will advance to the next round. If you are incorrect, you must send *slides back down slope*, in a third separate mail, before repeating the cycle above with your altered answer.

The last houseguest in each round to get it right is eliminated, and the last houseguest standing wins the Power of Veto!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!