This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Main Match

Topic » Episode 4 - Main Match

1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
1799 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here
1799 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Here
1799 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1799 days 3 hours ago
EM002
hello
1799 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
vgbhnjk
1799 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here !!
1799 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Here.. ish
1799 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Here
1799 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
here
1799 days 3 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
i’m awake
1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Today's Main Match is...
1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://imgur.com/csC98oF.gif
1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Today, Eric is playing for LeQuisha
1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
In this Main Match, all players will be assigned one of two roles: HUMAN or ZOMBIE. What you are assigned at the start will dictate how you can win this game.

There will be 8 humans, and 2 zombies in total. You will know what you are, but not what anybody else is.

There will be 4 rounds to this game each lasting 15 minutes. In each round you must TOUCH at least one other player, by simply posting:

“TOUCHES (NAME)”

Both players must do this to count as a touch, and I will confirm each touch myself. If you do not touch anyone in a round, you will automatically turn into a zombie. You may also not touch with the same player twice throughout the game.
1799 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
There are 3 scenarios that may happen from a touch:

-        If two zombies touch, nothing happens.
-        If a human touches a zombie, the human turns into a zombie.
-        If two humans touch, both humans get 1 point.

After each round, I will only reveal the NUMBER of human players and the NUMBER of zombie players. I will not reveal how many points anybody has, nor will I reveal if you have become a zombie or are still human.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!