This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Mission

Topic » Episode 4 - Mission

1876 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
wserdtfyguhjkjik
1876 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
Same Alan
1876 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hi
1876 days 3 hours ago
Ramanik
I'm here may not be here long 馃檨
1876 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
芦 Chronology Chain 禄

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your next mission. Today you will translate Tengaged usernames, to find a set of world events, which must be placed in chronological order.

Here鈥檚 how it works. To start a round I will send 3 Tengaged usernames to a SINGLE team member of your choice via Tengaged Mail, who will relay them to you.

However, each username is written in a different symbol-based language, and you鈥檒l have to use the translation sheets provided to decode each username into English.

Once you have decoded a username, you鈥檒l head to their FIRST blog on Tengaged to find 2 detailed world events. Once you have all 6 events from all 3 users, you鈥檒l rearrange the events into chronological order from OLDEST to NEWEST.

When you are sure you have the correct order, get one member to send it to me as fast as possible via Tengaged Mail. You MUST make sure you are right, as you get only ONE submission. If you are incorrect there is a statutory 50% time penalty.

The timestamps between my send mail and your team answer mail will be combined though 3 rounds (and included with any time penalties) to give a final total time.

The team with the SHORTEST final total time will be immune from the Gauntlet, and get to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.
1876 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
wassup you junkie whores
1876 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
hey girls
1876 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1876 days 3 hours ago
MrOrange890
oop
1876 days 3 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Bryan will receive the mail
1876 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Chili is getitng the mail
1876 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Saviors Won

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!