This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Immunity Challenge

Topic » Episode 4 - Immunity Challenge

1932 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Can someone give me an idol please
1932 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Well this one is interesting
1932 days 4 hours ago
iliketoparty
uh oh
1932 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Target Run »

Today it is time to test your skills of timing and teamwork. For this competition, each round will have 3 players competing for each tribe, which you can swap out between rounds.

I will send all houseguests a mail that states -MINE RELEASED-, and reveal a length of time it will take for said mine to land in the optimum position, for you to hit it with a crossbow.

Using the mail timestamp and a clock, you will count for the length of time I have stated, then when you think we are at the stated target time, you send me back a mail that says -FIRES CROSSBOW-.

If you manage to get that mail within a 3 second time window (1 second either side of the specific target time), according to the timestamp in MY inbox, your arrow will hit the target. Any further than 1 second either side, and you will take 1 penalty point for each second you are away from the time window.

I am allowing the 3 second target window due to the way Tengaged mails works in it’s small delay of sending and receiving mails which means it can ‘pass over’ into the next second from one inbox to another. However I can only judge this by what I receive on my end, SO if it seems to be landing with me late, you send it slightly earlier!

The TWO tribes with the LEAST score in penalty seconds after 5 rounds wins Immunity. Remember, only 3 people from the tribe compete in each round so switch out of necessary.

In the event of a tie we will go into Sudden Death and lose the 3 second time window, forcing you to get it on the dot.
1932 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
all houseguests
1932 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1932 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
rawr121
all houseguests

that's tea
1932 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Lmao
1932 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
whose all hear takoto? do we need to pick 3 or we good?
1932 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
yes!
1932 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i have one question @shawn
1932 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Yeah
1932 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
NJKoda1998
i have one question @shawn

Say it then lol
1932 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
When you send us the mail and how long we must wait, we're just trying to send our message, according to TG timeclocks

you're not ever gonna say like "send at 5:15pm EST, even though TG clocks say its almost 5:30 already
1932 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Okazaki will have to

Oli/Sam/Alan :)

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!