This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-The Confessional-

Topic » -The Confessional-

4089 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
This is where you can bitch about the other people in the game!
4089 days 13 hours ago
doodyful
I feel like everyone here is ratchet but me.
4087 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
I am -so- happy I got FCO!
4087 days 20 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: 4th call-out. Not bad. There's alot of competition this cycle so I have to be on the top of my game. This bitches are going down.
4087 days 19 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: Second call out, pretty good, woulda been first if I had better votes
4087 days 17 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: Doing my homework I can see someones in trouble, I also don't think any of the other models have paid any attention to the fact there's no challenge
4087 days 16 hours ago
Isaiah821
Layken Conf: Third call out is ok but whatever y'all better watch out because LAYKEN is here!
4087 days 16 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: Really thinking Layken needs to get her act together, I mean, looking at her picture, it's not looking so good
4086 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Ida Conf: Knowing that I've been called out first two weeks in a row is bittersweet. It's great to know that I'm the best, but it's put a lot of pressure on me to do well from now on.
4086 days 2 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: Not really sure how to take the "dirty" comment from panel?
4086 days 1 hour ago
ErinWagens
conf: I'm so stupid! I forgot, this won't happen again! i'm winning it next time
4085 days 8 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: Looking back at the results of the past photoshoot, I don't think Ida or Juvia should of placed in the top two, they had next to no interaction with the animals and they look like awkward props in the background, I personally thought the best was Melissa
4084 days 1 hour ago
Tuninho
Juvia: Again second call out. If I had a better score on the pool I would be 1st. I need to do better next time.
4083 days 22 hours ago
sportygirl22
Rania: Ughhh... My laptop wasn't working so I couldn't upload a picture. I'm going to do better. I promise
4081 days 18 hours ago
Tuninho
Juvia: Althoug this week wasnt the best for any of us I still got 1st call out
4081 days 2 hours ago
sportygirl22
I was in the bottom 2 1 time?

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!