This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-The Confessional-

Topic » -The Confessional-

4043 days 22 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph: I really hope I don't go this round, especially seen as after reading Juvia's comments and then looking at her picture, to look at the eyes, I'm pretty sure it's not real, but damn its not like the other ones from earlier on in the season, it's really hard to tell
4042 days 21 hours ago
Frozen
Rudolph Conf: I'm bot glad and sad the poll has been closed, sad because I feel I wasn't finished spamming, but happy because I no longer wanted to spam and I need to do coursework lol
4042 days 20 hours ago
Tuninho
Juvia Conf: I guess this will be my last confessional. Its kinda of sad, but its good at the same time. Sad becouse this hourney is ending and I just loved all of this and I'll be missing this. Good becouse I'm close to know if I won or not. I think this will be a close one between all of us 3. Ida has always been consitent and that makes her a great competitior. Rudolph is a male and he has something that me and Ida dont have. I wish good luck to both and may the best woman win. And thanks for the amazing host, for making this true to all of us.
4042 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
Yeah, yeah, I see what you did lol
4042 days 20 hours ago
Tuninho
Shuddup :P
4042 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
Anyhow, good luck to both Ida and Juvia, I know I was probs a bit annoying at times lol, but I did have fun and this was well run :)
4042 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Ida: I don't care how this ends, just as long as Rudolph doesn't win. Xx
4042 days 14 hours ago
Frozen
What did I do to you lol?

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!