This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 2: The Magic (Lipstick) Bullet

Topic » Season 2 - Week 2: The Magic..

3610 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

Ladies, this week you will be working in 3 teams of 4, which I have randomly selected.

Team 1:
- Afro Amerykah
- Giraffez
- Okuli Rose
- Rehab

Team 2:
- Aliya Neptune
- Candy Apple
- Peggy Monsu
- Stacy Plant

Team 3:
- Cynthia Sober
- Greedy
- Nikola Mateo
- Oona Mama

Now, for your challenge, each team must invent their very own informercial product for drag queens! The product needs to be well thought out, and your commercial needs to be polished and funny! Your commercial just needs to be a postcard shaped image which has a photo of the product, the product name, a price and anything else you think it will need! Each team captain will post their team's commercial. The team captan will also need to explain what the product is and how it works.

And every member of the team will submit a short paragraph explaining how the product has changed their life - for the better or worse!

Then for the runway, I want to see you post your best 'White, Pink & Blue' couture! Your look this week will update the look you currently have in the group image.

NOTE: From now on, you MUST stick to one ethnicity for the rest of the competition! No more race-swapping. So choose wisely!

Because of the level of ambition for this challenge, I will give each team 3 days to complete the challenge.

The lip-sync song this week is 'I'm Coming Out' by Diana Ross.

Gentlemen, start your engines; and may the best woman...win!
3610 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
my team is all sorts of shade
3610 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
wait do i not get immunity??? RIP
3610 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
No you do not.
3609 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
i'll be team captain okoi
3609 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Can you post an example? I'm not sure if you want an image or a video...
3609 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
are we suppose to use all three colors in our looks
3609 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
I would like an image.

For future reference, submit everything in the respective challenge forum.
3609 days 9 hours ago
Lowwww
http://i.imgur.com/xxnGN17.png
Honey, I am blossomingggg in this competition. I am giving you high tea couture, in the rose gawddensss. I'm feeling myself, I know I look damn fucking fresh. And I even trimmed the bushes.
3609 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd475/weetmaster/bluepinkwhite.png
Coming down the runway serving pixie realness. My boobs look good, my hair looks good, my outfit is on point, now watch me soar to the top of the competition. Mama's a top miss thang.
3609 days 8 hours ago
Lowwww
Well atleast I know I can't be read to filth standing next to you :D
3609 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
http://imgur.com/rK4NKrB.png here's mine with no background too
3609 days 7 hours ago
Lowwww
I'm still waiting for someone to challenge my look
3609 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Why don't you go copy and paste your nasty ass cartoon flowers on someone else's drag, ain't no one cares what you look like
3609 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
If this bitch doesnt take her imvu quality drag on somewhere...
3609 days 6 hours ago
Lowwww
Don't worry I'll take it all the way to the bank hawney.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!