This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1 - Discussion

Topic » Round 1 - Discussion

5118 days 5 hours ago
Kaffreya
Life
Misuse
Death_Metal

Are the bottom 3..  Safe players please feel free to give your two cents on who you think should leave.

Judges/phUN please ask any questions you would like.
5118 days 5 hours ago
rogersroyals
since this week is caleed calling u out im gonna call out misuse and deathmetal i honestly think that one of them should be sent home cuz they both had way too short of blogs and were both pathetic but thats just my opinion
5118 days 5 hours ago
Sassy003
Life - you're blog wasn't that interesting :| also it is not a good idea to  spam a judge's inbox :)

Misuse - cancer is not something to joke about.

death_metal - tbh your blog was too long to read.. try making it a little shorter and more entertaining :)
5118 days 5 hours ago
Darthemery
death metal tbh i do not think he really tried
5118 days 5 hours ago
JordanLloydFan
wow well good luck to you three, happy to see my name is not their!
5118 days 5 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I feel MisUse's was the worst...a bit too short, and not a pleasent read...sorry! the other two were meh, but better. just imo!
5118 days 5 hours ago
death_metal
I really didn't know what to do or who to call out, i'm sorry that I messed up but I can do better in the future if you give me the chance please. I really want to be you bff so bad.
5118 days 5 hours ago
Misuse
Entewayz, i did pretty shitty on that first challenge, i know.
But i promise if i stay ill make up for it next time and many more times after that<3.
Ill work my hardest to improve & try to be the bestest friend you'll ever have martee<3.
Believe me when i say this, Death_metal and Life are not...bff material.
I may be throwing them under the bus but you & i know that its true. :/
5118 days 4 hours ago
Misuse
Oyeah, and hoes, step ya cookies up cuz i don't think anyone can get on my fucking lvl with this blog<3.
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Misuse/454331/u-wanna-fucking-call-out-bitch
5118 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
I feel as though death_metal should be the one sent home. Though the other two were poor, his was the worst in my opinion. It had basically no original content. He basically took a well-known Tengaged stereotype (ShayyBayy eating KFC), threw in a couple of mean words to fill up space, and that's it.
5118 days 4 hours ago
blazeofglory
I think Misuse shuold go because I see him constantly attacking various tengagers.
5118 days 3 hours ago
death_metal
I didn't try hard because I don't want to be an asshole and call out some random person and say shit for no damn reason. If that is really what being your friend is about then i'm definately out, I would hate for you to get rid of me but I don't want to be someone's friend so we can attack people. That is not what I am about at all.
5118 days 3 hours ago
Misuse
Attacking various tengagers blazeofglory? Well this challenge consisted of attacking someone so i did it.
& Its a competition, so me playing it by throwing these people under the bus isn't really doing anything wrong anyways. Im here to be martee's friend, not meet these people =].
5118 days ago
Life
:O I cant believe this! :'( I think I deserve to stay!
Ohye, and I dont really hate anyone so it was hard to pick :(
5117 days 23 hours ago
Brandolicious
misuse and life...are great people! please keep them!
5117 days 23 hours ago
LaQuawnda
I think death_metal should go, because they are not high-profile enough to be Kaffreya's new BFF.

Just my opinion.

open group

Kaffreya's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!