This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1 - Discussion

Topic » Round 1 - Discussion

5118 days 2 hours ago
Drench
death_metal's blog was pretty shit, aye. I mean, two sentences! Whoop-de-doo, that must've been an exertion. The others at least looked like they tried.
5118 days 1 hour ago
death_metal
Okay, I quit. I didn't try cos I didn't give two shits, everyone proud to hear what there precious little ears wanted then okay. The real reason why i'm quitting is because I would love to be your friend and all but i just noticed that we don't know each other at all, I would like to just be a friend before I go to bff status. TTYN everyone.
5118 days 1 hour ago
Drench
death_metal
Okay, I quit. I didn't try cos I didn't give two shits, everyone proud to hear what there precious little ears wanted then okay. The real reason why i'm quitting is because I would love to be your friend and all but i just noticed that we don't know each other at all, I would like to just be a friend before I go to bff status. TTYN everyone.

>implying that you will get to bff status
5117 days 17 hours ago
rogersroyals
bye loser

open group

Kaffreya's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!