This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 5: To ask a witch

Topic » Task 5: To ask a witch

5388 days 4 hours ago
pablito
Um. Task failed then. Not even a guess.
5388 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Please PM me your votes before 2 pm EST, 7 pm GMT Tuesday. Feel free to deliberate here.
5387 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Votes received. Of 6 votes casted...

one person has received 4.

AlphaBravo...

you did not receive any votes.

But you were the saboteur.

lonlee received 4 votes.
5387 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Therefore AlphaBravo is immune from elimination and gets to spin the wheel of death. He chose option A.
5387 days 2 hours ago
pablito
This means that...

lonlee is eliminated for receiving the most votes.
5387 days 2 hours ago
pablito
However. Option A is "The most recent eliminated player gets to eliminate ONE MORE!!!!"

lonlee can pick either xxJaym, oleary91, itspipez or djs87 to eliminate this round as well.
5387 days 2 hours ago
lonlee
i will eliminate itspipez simply because 2 are in stars with me and will kill me if i get rid of them and jaym for girl power so yeah sorry :( good luck everyone
5387 days 2 hours ago
pablito
aw. itspipez has been eliminated. once again, the irony of wheel of death strikes again.
5387 days 1 hour ago
itspipez
*loves how someone who didn't even participate in the challenge eliminates me* >:(
5387 days 1 hour ago
itspipez
lonlee, if you would've just asked some questions, we both wouldn't even be here probably.
But what was the answer to the riddle pabs?
5387 days 1 hour ago
xxJaym
:( sorry itspipez and lonlee!
nice job alpha.. u didnt have to do much to sab that one! lol
what was the order pabs??
5387 days ago
itspipez
But pabs, this was my favorite group game I've played as to date. Thanks for the great time. >=/
5387 days ago
pablito
Answer: In the second-round applications, you all provided locations. You were to be ordered from east to west.
5387 days ago
oleary91
aw :( that was smart
5387 days ago
xxJaym
i cant believe we didnt think of that... lol, damn

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!