This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2015 Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2015 Semi-Final 1

3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Audra Mae - 'The Real Thing'

Audra Mae was submitted by Catch_a_falling_star in TSC197 and finished in place #1 and scored 101 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) The Vantage - 'Place in the Water'

The Vantage was submitted by bibbles in TSC200 and finished in place #18 and scored 55 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Clare Maguire - 'Don't Mess Me Around'

Clare Maguire was submitted by TolisKalkas in TSC190 and finished in place #1 and scored 89 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Reliant K - 'Candlelight'

Reliant K was submitted by 77Sparks77 in TSC190 and finished in place #4 and scored 61 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Jess Glynne - 'Hold My Hand'

Jess Glynne was submitted by andalarew_2231 in TSC189 and finished in place #2 and scored 95 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) The Knocks - 'Classic (feat. Powers)'

The Knocks was submitted by Insanity in TSC200 and finished in place #10 and scored 64 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) Ella Eyre - 'Together'

Ella Eyre was submitted by Samhuss in TSC196 and finished in place #1 and scored 101 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
19) Dinah Nah - 'Make Me (La La La)'

Dinah Nah was submitted by AlanDuncan in TSC194 and finished in place #8 and scored 74 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) BØRNS - 'Electric Love'

BØRNS was submitted by Aquamarine in TSC191 and finished in place #1 and scored 113 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
21) Francesco Yates - 'Better To Be Loved'

Francesco Yates was submitted by FlameonX in TSC206 and finished in place #14 and scored 54 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
22) Josef Salvat - 'Till I Found You'

Josef Salvat was submitted by Fritzyyyyy in TSC202 and finished in place #2 and scored 118 points.
3021 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
23) Ivy Levan - 'Biscuit'

Ivy Levan was submitted by Ianfitz0012 in TSC189 and finished in place #8 and scored 71 points.
3021 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
All songs are now posted. You have until NOON EST Sunday January 31st to submit your votes :) Anything after that will not count.

The qualifiers will be announced after the second semi-final :)
3021 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
Well I know which song has Tolis's 20
3021 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Melanie Martinez - I was gonna say, I didn't think this did too well the first time. I was never a real fan of Melanie - I AM super excited for this contest though.
02) Andee - I don't know how many of the songs I liked will be submitted tonight (I haven't looked ahead), I like Andee, but as I said the first time I think, it will depend on everything else submitted.
03) Jakubi - I don't remember this, I wonder if I missed this competition. It got 10th, which I can't say I'm surprised about it. It's not particularly exciting and I'm just not feeling it.
04) X Ambassadors - Ah yes, Renegades. I like this song a good amount, it wasn't good enough to make my Top 50 of the year but I'm sure it'll be good enough to get a decent amount of points in my scoring.
05) Louane - I guess it wouldn't be a Best Of contest without a foreign song that I hate - granted it didn't do well the first time so I can't imagine it doing well this time.
06) LP - This is what I think will most certainly win and Rick will have himself a Record of the Year and Best Of win back to back. This was a runaway the first time - it might not do as well this round but we'll see.
07) Bjork - WHY IN THE WORLD IS THIS A THING? Normally I'd give it irony points because it is hysterically bad - but this is the Best Of contest, so I probably wont.
08) MisterWives - I don't hate MisterWives, but I don't love them - like I don't think I can see myself ever being excited for an album of theirs. This is decent enough though, it's a fun song.
09) Vanic X Machineheart - I'm not sure how I felt about this the first time. It's different. I don't think I hate it. It's kind of fun in a weird way.
10) Softengine - I don't remember this either maybe I missed this contest also idk. This was nice. I generally hate stuff like this so feel special Monrooster.
11) Kadie Elder - This was so cringy the first time why was it submitted a second time. STOP PUSHING YOUR GAY AGENDA ON US PATRICK. #Trump2016
12) Audra Mae - I feel like I heard this on the radio at some point after TSC but maybe I'm going crazy. Eh I'm not sure how I feel about this present day - somewhere in the middle for me.
13) The Vantage - Bibbles and I rarely have songs the other likes. This is not an exception to that rule. I don't hate it but I'll probably forget about it.
14) Clare Maguire - For a female artist, this really doesn't do much for me. It's kind of bland and boring. Surprised it won honestly. I mean it has its good points but its generally forgettable I think.
15) Reliant K - A bunch of songs I don't remember tonight. This was pleasant though, it reminded me very vaguely of We the Kings which I appreciate.
16) Jess Glynne - I'm a sucker for a good pop song. Favorite memory is that they played this during the intro clips for the Mets in the World Series game I went to, so I'm biased for it.
17) The Knocks - Oh I'm glad that THIS is back. I don't think I particularly loved it the first time. With so many songs getting points tonight though, I guess it could get one or two.
18) Ella Eyre - Ah yes, Ella Eyre made quite a few appearances last year I think. I don't think this was my favorite of the ones submitted, though this is a decent song.
19) Dinah Nah - Video didn't work, I found one that did. This was a bit of a bop I guess, but it was part of Melodifestivalen so I like it because I love Sweden.
20) BØRNS - This wound up being my #5 song of last year, so I submitted it to the Best Of contest since it was my favorite submission that did well. Didn't know BØRNS was a male at first either.
21) Francesco Yates - Oh god this really got under my skin somehow. This just was not for me at ALL.
22) Josef Salvat - Another staple of TSC last year it seems. He's one of these people I just never really enjoyed at all. I know a lot of people like him here, but I don't. It's not awful but it's not GREAT.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!