This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 223 Final

Topic » TSC 223 Final

3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Mack fact: Did you know that Mack loves Arby's?
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Monrooster fact: he's the only tengageder I've used g-chat to talk with.
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) MNEK & Zara Larsson - 'Never Forget You'
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Patrick319 fact: Even though it's ancient history by now... it's still funny to me that he forgot Mexico was in North America for 38 minutes.
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
PrincessTeePee fact: She's one of the few people who I've played the most multiplayer app games against (ex. Songpop)
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) SafetySuit - 'Looking Up'
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Rick fact: I always get confused if it's rick 2 rick 1 or rick two-or-ick... I mostly say rick2rick
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Ryan5676 fact: I suggested the no-eurovision songs until eurovision week rule because ryan kept submitting eurovision songs that would do well in a eurovision/foreign week, but flop in a standard week. Jubbzy agreed and liked that idea and now we have that rule and eurovision week.
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) Lenachka - 'Good Luck'
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Smi fact: Although smi and I have been on for a while together, we only played 1 game together before I was TV star (probably a duel tbqh) and he was the 1108 user I played with.
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tolis fact: I'm Greek... and yea that's about it lol... the rest you learn quickly!
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
19) North of Nine - 'Can It Be You?'
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Yoshitomi fact: ... have I never played a game with you? that's weird... but one of my first T-ESC friends on the site for sure! I'm still baffled that we hadn't played together (at least before I got tv star :P)
3139 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) NateWantsToBattle - 'Monster Inside'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!