This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 223 Final

Topic » TSC 223 Final

3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact: When I saw the artist I was hoping this was going to be a Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams spin-off group of DC3.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Fun Fact. All my friends tell me that I remind them of Beyonce.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
06) RedNex - 'Mama Take Me Home'
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Wait... this isn't the Cotten Eyed Joe
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Y'all say what?
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
07) Unknown Mortal Orchestra - 'Multi-Love'
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Gotta love a hosting error... in case you didn't notice, song order is the same, but 6 was numbered twice and 10 was missed, so order stays the same just some numbers are off from the posted numbers
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
hosting fun fact: I kept typing Metal Orchestra instead of Mortal orchestra when I was putting everything in the doc.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
08) Cedric Gervais - 'Love Again (ft. Ali Tamposi)'
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Speaking of the document, if anyone wants to host but was scared about not knowing how to host/ set up everything, I have created templates with videos to explain the templates. Insanity said the videos were very helpful and made hosting a lot easier than before.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
The document has gone through many trials and versions, and the most updated version has seemed to be free of error and minimal lag.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
09) Anitta - 'Bang'
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Tolis fact: I have to be up in 4 hours... oh the things I do for y'all
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
YCHM fact: the last text I received from him was 3 hours ago when he was going to bed. I wish I could've gone to bed then.
3125 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
10) Blasterjaxx - 'No Place Like Home (feat. Rosette)'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!