This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 223 Final

Topic » TSC 223 Final

3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Will be a wall of videos.... but spread out so your browser doesn't crash while trying to load a single page.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tonight's Running Order

01) Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
02) Lemaitre
03) Purity Ring
04) Olly Murs
05) K. Michelle
06) RedNex
06) Unknown Mortal Orchestra
07) Cedric Gervais
08) Anitta
9) Blasterjaxx
11) Rachel Platten
12) Odessa
13) Marcus Marr & Chet Faker
14) Julie Bergan
15) Royal Blood
16) MNEK & Zara Larsson
17) SafetySuit
18) Lenachka
19) North of Nine
20) NateWantsToBattle
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact: Most people copy and paste this directly into excel and it will create a 20 row table.

Helpful hint: You can put comments in column 2 of that same table. Elsewhere in the sheet, you can create the 12 point list and update it as you listen to songs by moving songs up and down the list.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - 'S.O.B.'
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact: Seeing comments about people hoping I'm alright has brightened my evening. It's the last week of the quarter and it's just as bad for teachers as it is for students. I forgot how much of a mess it was going to be until Monday during period 1. It was too late at that point to hand off hosting to someone else. But again. Thanks for the messages of concern :)
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact: When I have a crazy week like this and I'm hosting, I tend not to send confirmation mailers, but will reply relatively quickly if something is up with your entry.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Lemaitre - 'Closer (feat. Jennie A)'
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact... well let's be real these aren't really "fun" facts, just facts about what's happening :P
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tolis hosting fact: When I delay sending the mailer but accept submissions, I usually mail everyone. This time I decided to only mail those who I had not received a song from. Ended up being only 7 people were mailed to submit a song. The rest had already submitted their entry.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Purity Ring - 'bodyache'
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Political fact: My vote in the next election will be mostly based on what the candidates think about the common core standards and their implementation.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Teaching fact: I sometimes amuse myself by changing the names in the problems to characters from TV series that I enjoy. Most recent one was X-men themed. Students were more concerned about a guy being named Piotr (Colossus) than correcting their mistake.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Olly Murs - 'Kiss Me'
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Fun fact: Olly Murs always makes me think of Kez.
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tolis fact: Last season I watched was with Rebecca and Matt slaying everyone throughout the season and Mary being robbed of a final 4 placement over what went on to be the most annoying boy band in the history of music
3111 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) K. Michelle - 'Judge Me'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!