This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 213 Final

Topic » TSC 213 Final

3209 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
4. Violet Days - "Razorheart" - I like the piano. It sets a nice outline for the song, but the verse comes in and in my opinion completely juxtaposes the piano, which makes for a cringy 20 seconds. Once the chorus kicks in, it's great. The piano and the melody of the chorus fit in perfectly. The second verse is much better because the piano is missing, and I can enjoy the verse for what it is. Very nice. I really like this one.

Song Metaphor: Picking up the market brand chips and really liking the chips, despite not thinking you would originally.
3209 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Violet Days - You know things aren't starting well when you're about to praise something for being a good change of pace this early on. Good change of pace. I wish I could have heard it at another time, so that I could have properly gauged how much I actually like it.
3209 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Wet - 'You're the Best'
3209 days 1 hour ago
CharlieBibi
05) Wet - 'You're the Best'
Positives:
           - Definately grabs your attention
           - Interesting throughout
           - Nope, can't think of anything.
Negatives: 
           - I wish it got darker, not got lighter as it progressed.
           - Feels like it's trying to be two things at once :X
           - Overall though, not sure I like the vocals + too depressing atm
3209 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
5. Wet - "You're the Best" - Layered harmonics? Yes please. Scattered drum beat? I can deal. Guitar? You know it. But it's boring. And we all know boring covers everything else good in a song like a wet blanket. It's a bit disappointing, but I'm not completely filled with dread.

Song Metaphor: A wet blanket.
3209 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
06) Shy Girls - 'Second Heartbeat'

3209 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Wet - To Tolis. https://i.imgur.com/IIGmcNu.png
3209 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
I have to use the bathroom
3209 days 1 hour ago
CharlieBibi
06) Shy Girls - 'Second Heartbeat'
Positives:
           - This song deserves to be buried in hell goodbye.

Negatives:
           - I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP NOW FUCK
           - So boring -______________________________________-
           - I need something to change this contest because we're taking a dark path already and I'm not feeling it

I literally can't at this contest.
3209 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
6. Shy Girls - "Second Heartbeat" - Is an artist who calls themselves "Shy Girls" really a male R&B group/artist. http://giphy.com/gifs/glee-eye-roll-santana-yPbV4ZEdGEKgE

I mean it's still an alright song, but I'm not a huge fan of this type of R&B music.

Song Metaphor: Meeting someone new and finding out they are completely different than what they appear. And it changes your view on them.
3209 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Shy Girls - https://i.imgur.com/A6p1E4b.png is usually the sign that a video hasn't finished processing. I think it's very fitting. Way too passive.
3209 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
07) Tom Odell  - 'Can't Pretend'

3209 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
i really hope the xtina song is circles bc that song is so awful it's getting my 12
3209 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
7. Tom Odell - "Can't Pretend" - Well this song took a dark turn. I like the idea of just him and a piano. It makes it more ominous, and honestly makes the song more enjoyable than it does at face value. The vocal is so controlled and that stands out. The only thing that I find lacking from this song is that it doesn't really hold my interest for the entire song. When it picks up, I'm all eyes and ears, but the verses lose me.

Song Metaphor: Getting dumped by your significant other when you were about to. It's sad and makes you feel down, but it's still a great feeling to be free.
3209 days 1 hour ago
CharlieBibi
07) Tom Odell  - 'Can't Pretend'
Positives:
           - At least it sped up during some parts of the song!!
           - He looks like a guy from "Queer as Folk" and I liked that show
           - I guess it's better than the rest of what I've heard thus far. It gets better as it progresses but still I want MORE.
Negatives:
           - I CRIED AT THE BEGINNING. NOT BECAUSE IT'S AN EMOTIONAL SONG BUT BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER AWFULLY BORING SHITTY SONG. FUCK THIS CONTEST.
           - It takes too long to really start. Once it does start, it's alright but before that it sucks major balls.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!