This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 207 Final

Topic » TSC 207 Final

3262 days 11 hours ago
mack3199
Love that song so much, not upset in the slightest that it won
Congrats!!
3262 days 11 hours ago
TheACF12
grats drago!
3262 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
So dragotistic's first contest is his first win!

Congratulations :D
3262 days 11 hours ago
TheACF12
when kove was robbed of top 5
3262 days 11 hours ago
smi9127
HAIM performed that live at taylor's concert yesterday
I wish i went =[
3262 days 11 hours ago
FlameonX
I'd like to thank roger federer for helping me beat Steve!
3262 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
SORRY, didn't like the Andra or Cheyenne songs :(
Grats Calvin/HAIM/Drago!
3262 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
Congrats drago on winning your first contest. Join the club!!

And thanks for the points for Kensington everyone.
3262 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
You deserved better, Rick.
3262 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
PrincessTeePee's comments reposted:

Kensington ~ I usually find the fist entry is lacklustre and crap on purose lol. Not this time. I don't think I LOVED the vocals, but overall, its a great song.
S/he ~ Didn't really like this.
Rudimental ~ I miss 'Feel the ove', Rudimental. This wasn't even close to their best.
Gentle Bones ~ HATED the first part, as I generally hate ;slow' by default When it kicked in, it was ok, Not feeling the vocals though.
Ivy Levan ~ Oooh, really quite liked this. Enjoying the 60s vibes.
Katy Tiz ~ I was left unsre on this. It was all a bit...much. I love her vocal though!
Project 46 ~ Kind of meh. I feel like I've heard 1939585 versions of it. Don't think it was that bad.
Andra Day ~ Slow is a no, but still, what a voice she has!
Prides ~ Loved this!!! One of the coolest damn beats.
Kove ~ Didn't expect it to go all dubstepppp on me! A fine vocal, but a mediocre song, that was half-salvaged by the beat.
Fletcher ~ This was different! A very good different.
Matire Gims ~ It stands out, and...I didn't mind it :O Excellent vocal.
Jaquie Lee - I found this rather glorious. Phenomenal vocal
Cheyenne Marie Mize ~ Didn't like this.
Kodaline ~ Found this weirdly haunting. Not normally my thing, but I was compelled by this one!
Fjord ~ This didn't really do anything for me.
LYON ~ I wanted to like this more, but her vocal really weakens this song. Pity, as I absolutely adore the backing synth.
Feder ~ This..Was...Weird. I love the backing track, and I sort of like ish the vocals...just not together. It sounds like something dodgy you'd hear in a hotel, or on a coach on holiday! Or perhaps in a really cheap strip=-club. Not that I'd know, purely guessing on that one! But yeah...no.
Akon ~ Another one for Crap Hotel Songs 2k15. The chorus though, was not too bad actually. But the whole thing just..isn't for me. Soz, Mr. Lonely. Oh, memories of THAT song!
Powers ~ Promising intro, followed by dreadful vocals. WHY DOES THAT KEEP HAPPENING? A bit mediocre.
Maja Francis ~ I got kinda bored of this Had a lot of potential, but it remained a bit samey?
Jack Savoretti ~ Oh I've heard this before, possibly via work, its decent. His gritty vocal is somewhat attractive!
LANY ~ Really wasnt phased by this.
Calvin Harris ~ I considered using this, watch it win now! HAIM rock. The chorus is a bit of a let-down compared to the rest of it, just imo!
3262 days 11 hours ago
smi9127
I got the same amount of points as FLETCHER
LOL
3262 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
S/he ~ Didn't really like this.

My life
3262 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Why you reposting my comments? :O
3262 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
I delete the comments so people don't go back and look to see who the 12 will go to...
3262 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
He deleted 'em so we couldn't go back and check them out when he was being dramatic about the final vote, TeePee.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!