This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 175 Final

Topic » TSC 175 Final

3589 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Twenty One Pilots - This is pretty toe-tappy (I think I just made that an adjective) and pleasant enough of a vocal. OH LORD, that scream made me almost lose my bowels -- it's like one of those things that are totally normal and then all of a sudden have a random screaming person that looks like they're from The Ring. Other than that, pleasant enough.
3589 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
oh my, lucky clever wasnt one of my words!!
3589 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
5)        Twenty One Pilots – His vocal is pretty good actually - nice and smooth, but the overall feel of the song is not really doing much for me. It’s getting a bit better as it goes along though. It’s a bit simple and a tad tweeny. Meh, it’s alright.
3589 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
tolis!!
3589 days 13 hours ago
BlueStar
wow ronan, i wasnt fishing for compliments i was just wondering if she saw the K E Z or was just guessing lol
3589 days 13 hours ago
BlueStar
it's not tolis
3589 days 13 hours ago
oleary91
Wow sorry kez
3589 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
Dark?
3589 days 13 hours ago
Rosscoe4
#5 twenty one pilots - his vocals were great and this is a so g I could imagine listening too great but why were the people only half of a body hahaha
3589 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
#6 - Aquamarine?
3589 days 13 hours ago
BlueStar
aqua is CORRECT
3589 days 13 hours ago
oleary91
Dark x
3589 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Yep, lmfao. Johnny would call himself a genius. How controversial of him.
3589 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
i might do what i did last time, just say alpha (if hes playing) every time!!
3589 days 13 hours ago
BlueStar
he is playing! I posted a list of names near the start somewhere :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!