This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fables 1.1 "Who Killed Cock Robin?"

Topic » Fables 1.1 "Who Killed..

1952 days 15 hours ago
crush
(Yasss at the gay hookups)
1952 days 15 hours ago
crush
*Glinda is seen playing with  her hair awhile looking through magazines*
1952 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
*Fades to Black*
https://pa1.narvii.com/6959/e6dae9c478d4eb6f3513c0840262e15c7bb1e903r1-590-250_hq.gif
1952 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
(RAIN NO STOP)
1952 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
(lol rain)
1952 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
*arrives back at her apartment*
*her apartment is unkept from her not being back in it for over a month*
*she drops her things on the ground and goes into the kitchen and has a glass of wine*
*she sits on the couch and reads over the evidence her and Jack have collected*
1952 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(you going to hell for that, julie)
1952 days 15 hours ago
Noxity
Elsas fade to black is probably a sad song that youd find in a soap opera while she packs her things
1952 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
(What have I done)
1952 days 15 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Okay, I'm gonna post closing scenes. They're going to take place some time after what you've all been doing. So, if you're somewhere else in a closing scene than where you left your character, just roll with it)
1952 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
( https://media.giphy.com/media/5sWPgD3oY3uPrHizwj/giphy.gif )
1952 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
(I never knew I needed that gif in my life until now. Thank you)
1952 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
LOL julie. Whwn i havent seen the avengers yet opps)
1952 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
(its on Netflix honey sorry)
1952 days 15 hours ago
mildsalsa
Closing Scenes:

December 19, 1972, 12:11 a.m. -- Woodlands 9th Floor, Adam and Belle French’s apartment --

Adam enters his apartment quietly. He closes the door behind him and sets his coat on the dining room table. The radio on the counter is on. He switches it off and walks to the bedroom.
        “There you are,” Belle smiles at him, looking up from the book she's reading in bed. “I was wondering where you’d gone off to.”
https://media.giphy.com/media/xaIltL8h5zRiU/giphy.gif
        “I’ve kinda been around here and there today. Briar says ‘hi’ by the way.” He sits on his side of the bed, kicking off his shoes.
        “You were with Briar?”
        “For a minute,” he nods. “I have something I need to tell you. It’s kind of big, Belle.”
        Belle sits up in bed and sets her book to the side. “What do you mean? Is everything alright?”
        “Yeah,” he takes off his shirt and rubs his face. He turns and looks her in the eye. “Simon Kaa offered me the position as Deputy Mayor, and I took it.”
        She is silent for a moment.
        “I was hoping I could find something up there for you, too. Maybe just some administration work or something.”
        “Adam,” she shakes her head. “What are you talking about? This is…”
        “Honey,” he grabs her hand. “I think this could be really good for us. We could actually help people. Belle. We have a new life here. It’s time we started doing something with it.”
        Belle smiles at him and squeezes his hand. “I’m proud of you.”
        They share a kiss, and Adam crawls into bed with her, knocking her book to the side.

December 19, 1972, 12:20 -- Slums South, Anna Tremaine’s apartment --

Anna wipes off the makeup from her lip and tosses the rag in her bin. She takes a hard look at herself in the mirror and cocks her head to the side. She turns when a knock is heard at her door.
        “Hey,” Elsa shivers in the hallway as Anna opens the door.
        “Elsa?” Anna peers into the hallway and sees that Elsa has a few bags with her. “Is everything okay?”
        Elsa nods. “Yeah. I’m just.” She shakes her head, fighting back tears. “I just need somewhere to stay tonight is all. Or a few nights, maybe. I don’t know.”
        Anna opens her door more and grabs one of Elsa’s bags. “That’s not a problem at all. Get in here.”
        Elsa grabs the rest of her things and scurries into Anna’s apartment. “Thank you, Anna. I wasn’t quite sure who to go to. Just, don’t tell Humpty I’m here.”
        Anna laughs. “I’m not going to tell that fat fuck anything. Don’t worry.” She places Elsa’s bag on the couch. “Unless you want to share a bed, you can camp out in here on the couch. I don’t really mind, whichever you’re more comfortable with.”
        “Thank you,” Elsa smiles.
        Another knock is heard on Anna’s door. “When did I become so popular?” Anna turns to the door. “Hold on,” she smiles at Elsa and goes to answer the door.
        Chester Feline smiles at Anna. “Fancy seeing you here.”
        Anna quickly steps out of her apartment and shuts the door behind her. “What the fuck are you doing here, Cat?” Her eyes are bulging and dodging from side to side.
        “Just warning you I suppose,” Chester shrugs. “The police are going to find you out, ‘Rose.’ If they haven’t already.”
        “What the hell are you talking about?”
        “The hotel. The police have been there a few times. No doubt they’ve seen a certain someone had checked in. Except, we both know she didn’t. Not really.”
        Anna whispers quietly to him. “What do you want?”
        “I’m just here to help,” he puts his hands up. “That’s all. Dorothy and I have a plan. But I need you to trust me and do what I say.”
        Anna crosses her arms and looks him in the eye.
https://i.gifer.com/SF0k.gif

open group

Fables

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!