This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CHALLENGE!

Topic » FINAL CHALLENGE!

4892 days 12 hours ago
Seal
QUACK FTWWWW. I DID NOT GIVE UP MY CHANCE FOR YOU TO LOSE. THIS IS IT.
4892 days 12 hours ago
chelseaa16
LOOOL YOKI
4892 days 12 hours ago
Quackerz
TY SEAL <3
4892 days 12 hours ago
Quackerz
Last boy standing ;(
4892 days 12 hours ago
Seal
You deserve AND need this, Quack. You fought hard, and you've been on the site 10 months longer than even ME. You've been waiting forever. GL man.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
I'd love to engage you in a game of splitting hairs, my dear Anne. Let's take a look at the instructions.

"the link must be up prior to 9pm EST today!"
If you look at this, it states the link must be "up" before 9pm EST. One definition for "up" used as an adjective is "in operation or ready for use."
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Nakomis/826392/tengageds-next-str-6-how-far-ive-come was a live link that was in operation and usable prior to 9PM EST. It was not posted in this thread before 9PM EST, but it was technically "up."

The instructions then say "You must post your blog link in this thread." However, there is no time limit attached to this statement. It only says that the blog link must be posted in this thread. Which mine currently is.

My link was "up" before 9PM, and the link is posted in the thread. I have not broken the rules.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Youtube
CHRIS FTW! (Y)
4892 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
Since the instructions fail to use any word(s) but "up," the meaning is up for interpretation and can therefore mean any of the numerous definitions of "up" that are found in a dictionary. Since the instructions also fail to attach in any way the two statements involving 9PM EST and posting the link in this thread, they can be taken as two completely separate statements. Therefore, logic shows that I am able to slip through the cracks of your rules and have not actually disobeyed them.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Skoffin
While it is a shame that you are out due to a technicality, I don't think that argument will fly. While claiming you did not break any rules the post you made directly before that one states that you knew the rules clearly. You knew that the link had to be posted before that time, you even went so far as to wait as long as you could for some bizarre reasoning thinking it would be to your advantage. I find it inappropriate that you would not try to bend the meanings behind the challenge rules in attempt to get back in.

I doubt this would be changed, we just have to deal with what happens. Seal was put up for being 3mins late, I was put up despite having an emergency. You're up for failing to place your link within the designated time. Nothing will change that.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
But unlike the cases with you and Seal, these rules have a loophole which I have found.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Skoffin
You think exploiting loop holes directly to the host will help you?

Just so you know - I spotted that you deleted your post that was prior to your 'splitting hairs' one. I also saved the page prior to your deleting. Anyone that is interested in seeing it may feel free to PM me.
4892 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
And the statement I had made previously (which I have since retracted) was made before I examined the rules for more than face value.
4892 days 10 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Hi, remember me? I was automatically eliminated for not being creative enough. You made final four. Congratu-fucking-lations. Accept it. You're lucky you actually made it far in the game. So take your head out of your ass and learn to accept things the way they turned out to be. And that is why you will not be tengaged's next star.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!