This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CHALLENGE!

Topic » FINAL CHALLENGE!

4879 days 9 hours ago
phanne
We are down to the final 4! Congratulations, but things are far from over, after this task the final 3 will be left.

To be a star you need to be successful on Tengaged so, for this challenge you must post a blog about why you should be the next Tengaged Star.  The blogs with the most points and comments will be safe whilst the blog with the least points and comments will be eliminated!  Your own comments will not count and other people’s unique comments will count up to two times.  (To clarify, if I go on your blog and leave 5 unique comments, only two will count.  So if someone goes to your blog and posts “+” five times, it will only count as one)

This task ends tomorrow at 5, but the link must be up prior to 9pm EST today!

You must post your blog link in this thread and you can only submit one blog, so good luck and go blog for success!
4879 days 9 hours ago
loren
okay!!! yayyyyy
4879 days 5 hours ago
phanne
Nakomis!  :(

"the link must be up prior to 9pm EST today!"

I'm so sorry, but you are no longer in the competition.
4879 days 5 hours ago
phanne
note the word "link," not blog.
4879 days 5 hours ago
Seal
LMFAO WHAT???
4879 days 5 hours ago
Quackerz
O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
4879 days 5 hours ago
Quackerz
...So is the challenge over? D:
4879 days 5 hours ago
Yoki
TTYN Nakomis
I told you Karma would get you
4879 days 5 hours ago
Seal
FUCKING QUACKERZ OR JO BETTER WIN NOW. I will not tolerate Loren winning. She doesn't deserve it.
4879 days 5 hours ago
connorthomson
COME ON CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
4879 days 5 hours ago
Quackerz
LOL CONNA ILY <3
4879 days 5 hours ago
phanne
STALKERS!  :O
4879 days 5 hours ago
Skoffin
That is.... my head hurts.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!