This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE 8 RESULTS!

Topic » CHALLENGE 8 RESULTS!

4893 days 20 hours ago
phanne
All the mentors gave me a boot list at the beginning that I have told them that they could update at anytime if they could not make it.  And yer name was above piddu and quackerz :s
4893 days 20 hours ago
cody_
well this sucks. idk how i coulda made it more clear who i was going after though like a couple others said. i was given no names on who else was metaphorically speaking, in the game. ;(
4893 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
will challenge 9 be on the spot or posted ahead of time?
4893 days 18 hours ago
sokerdude7
congrats nakomis!  :( hates my penalty
4893 days 13 hours ago
itsmejo
Oh yay I was the only one who didn't get a vote for the worst :)
4892 days 4 hours ago
knixuk
oh i lost another one :(
4892 days 1 hour ago
Skoffin
Could I get some clarification on something?
The votes show that Nakomis, soker and seal tied on 1 vote but jo had none.  I see that soker was discounted due to having a penalty but the other two weren't mentioned. Or have I misunderstood how these votes worked? XD
4892 days ago
Nakomis
Everyone who was in the bottom four of each judge got a mark. There are 24 marks (6 judges x 4 marks per judge = 24 total)
Soker, Seal, and I were in the bottom 4 of one judge. Jo was not in the bottom 4 of any of the judges. However, while Jo, Soker, Seal, and I all received minimal bad votes, the good votes must have amounted to Soker and I coming out on top.
4891 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
yea i think there was a seperate vote for who you think did the best and then what 4 ppl do you think did the worst
4891 days 23 hours ago
Skoffin
Ah, that makes sense XD Thanks guys

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!