This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Holiday Season Six Applications

Topic » Big Brother Holiday Season Six..

4309 days 1 hour ago
harrypotterlover101
Harrypotterlover101
Yellow
Central
Ummm since march I believe so a few months
Oh trustworthy untrustworthy competitive strong  and I'm me
Well most of my games are on pause ha so none yet ha
4309 days ago
Spinner554
Username: Spinner554
Color Level: Silver
Current Time Zone: EST
*On Tengaged Since: January 10th, 2011
*Bio. About Yourself: Well I played Season 4 and I do believe I received 4th place. My name is Austin, and even if I don't win I always bring the entertainment factor and try to play the game the right way. I don't like floaters, but I try to get my threats out first.
*Group Game History: I usually get 2nd or 3rd in Jury Votes, because I backstab many. But I've been trying to stop that. And I've played RSF 7 times, Gaia's Games 4 times, Cmack's Games 3 times, and many more!
4309 days ago
Alyssa95
Alyssa95
Dark Green
Eastern Time Zone
Snce 2009 =) Woooo!
I'm a very , Nice & Loyal person. I loooooveee Big Brother and I love this group game. Its amazing. I'm also a strong competitor. I love to compete! And I will never give it up. I'm also very active!!! =)

I have been in a lot of groups , Yours , Next Top Models , RPG's , Survivors & and all that good stuff.
4308 days 21 hours ago
bands5656
Username: Bands5656
Color Level: Black
Current Time Zone: Pacific
*On Tengaged Since: July 3rd, 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: Well Hi! Haha! My name is Austin! I played Season 4, I got 6th. I loved this game very much though! I do believe I was backstabbed. Now about me..I love to act ad sing, and it is my dream to be on Broadway. I am currently Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid actually! I don't picture me doing anything besides acting and singing, since I love it so much. I am an Honor Roll Student. Would be Principal's Honor Roll..Stupid PE..LOL. I love meeting new people, and I am a very nice and funny guy. I am an excellent listener, and I really love learning new things about people, and learning new things in general! I would love to play this game again, because it was so fun the first time I played! :)
*Group Game History: I have won 3(Survivor: Fans vs. Faves; Bryce's Stars Season 1; Scream 1). I was Runner Up 4 times (Survivor: Big Brother; Big Brother 2: Saboteur; Quick Game Season 1; Beauty and the Geek). ;D

Thanks for the opportunity, Snake. :)
4308 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Username: nbkiller
Color Level: Gold
Current Time Zone: CST
*On Tengaged Since: May 30th, 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I'm a 17 year old guy from Minnesota who likes sports and video games!
*Group Game History: Great competitor in the RSF series, 2nd in BB Holiday season 4. (rest of group games on my profile)
4308 days 6 hours ago
bobcatmascot16
Username: Bobcatmascot16
Color Level: Brown
Current Time Zone: EST
*On Tengaged Since: January 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I am 19, college student from Alabama. I have a southern belle type personality, and I am beautiful <3
*Group Game History: I have played in Turney's group games and have done fairly well in them :) As well as blatastic's big brother games :)
4308 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
Username:JACKNICK
Color Level:WHITE
Current Time Zone:PACIFIC
*On Tengaged Since: AUG 7TH 2012
*Bio. About Yourself: I'M  A 16 YEAR OLD   HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT FORM SAN FRASISCO I LIKE VIDEO GAMES AND   I REALLY LIKE BIG BROTHER I AM GOOD AT SOCIAL GAME  I CAN BACKSTAB AND STILL BE GOOD WITH EVERYONE ELSE. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS I THINK I  HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING. I HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY AND AM VERY OUTGOING.IF I SAY I'M WITH YOU THEN I'M WITH YOU TILL THE END I'M VERY LOYAL IF YOU'RE WITH ME BUT IF YOU'RE AGAIN'TS ME THEN YOU'RE GOING DOWN.     
*Group Game History: FIRST TIME.
4308 days ago
stuartlittle16
Username:Stuartlittle16
Color Level:yellow
Current Time Zone:EST
*On Tengaged Since: July 12, 2012
*Bio. About Yourself: im 16 years old high school student in agawam,massachusetts. I love video games and playing basketball, I think i should be on this because im a beast in group games. I promise you i will be the shane in this season
*Group Game History:http://www.tengaged.com/user/stuartlittle16
4307 days 6 hours ago
Snake
Applications are now closed.

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!