This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Holiday Season Six Applications

Topic » Big Brother Holiday Season Six..

4345 days 22 hours ago
Snake
Hello and welcome to the application page for the long awaited sixth season of Big Brother Holiday.

I promise you that this season will be one of the best group games that you will ever be apart of. Trust me, you will remember Big Brother Holiday. There will be plenty of twists, along with tons of prizes. Remember that this is a Holiday group. :)

Right now, you can actually vote on the prizes that will be given to the top three. I have already decided that the grand prize could be somewhere around $50... depending on the activity of the house guests along with other factors. To vote on the prizes, please go to this poll:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1107/poll/season-six-real-life-prizes-79972

If you would like to apply for Season Six, please fill out the information below.
NOTE: * = Info. is not required, but it would increase your chances of being a house guest.

Good luck.

Big Brother Holiday Season Six Applications:
(* = Info. not required)

Username:
Current Time Zone:
*On Tengaged Since:
*Bio. About Yourself:
*Group Game History:
4345 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
Username: subfriend
Color Level:black
Current Time Zone: gmt +8
*On Tengaged Since: 2009
*Bio. About Yourself: from Malaysia, Film student , fav color white,
*Group Game History: there's a lot look at my profile :O http://www.tengaged.com/user/subfriend
4345 days 13 hours ago
Realchance
Username:Realchance
Color Level:blue
Current Time Zone:eastern
*On Tengaged Since:december 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I am a 17 year old college student from north eastern New York ,
*Group Game History: Came in very well in many group games
4345 days 13 hours ago
rasmusjt48
rasmusjt48
Yellow
Eastern
August 2011
I am 13 year old Middle school student from Michigan
Sometimes I don't came in 1st place
4345 days 11 hours ago
Sparticus142
Username: Sparticus142
Color Level: Silver
Current Time Zone: Central
*On Tengaged Since: October 2nd 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I am an 18 year old reality show fanatic from Minnesota who is ready for college and start the next stage of my life! I love games so much and need some redemption from last season.
*Group Game History: I'm active and have placed 1st in a few different seasons. Check my profile for more info!
4345 days 9 hours ago
Katia929
Username: Katia929
Color Level:Orange
Current Time Zone:Eastern
*On Tengaged Since:June 17,2012
*Bio. About Yourself: I am 13, who lives in Michigan, im on my way to high school as a cheerleader, gymnast, and a 4.0 student.
*Group Game History: I am currently hosting the first season of an Idol group on Tengaged. And i am also competing in a frat game and a Pair game
4345 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Username: Lemjam6
Color Level: Brown
Current Time Zone: EST
*On Tengaged Since: 2012 february i think?
*Bio. About Yourself: i am 15, my name is jake, and i am from massachusetts. I love big brother, survivor and sports. Football is my favorite. Go miami dolphins!!:D i also love winning and will do whatever i have to to get me and my allies to the end
*Group Game History: i am very active and i have played in a few group games. Sometimes i am too nice and dont backstab but im over that phase, i am not going to lose anymore.
4345 days 9 hours ago
jakehou97
Username: jakehou97
Color Level: Orange
Current Time Zone: US Central
*On Tengaged Since: june 21, 2011
*Bio. About Yourself: a 14 yr old teen from houston, tx, who loves sports
*Group Game History-only finished 2 groups: 2nd place and 8th place
4345 days 9 hours ago
yoshi9999
Yoshi
L green
Central
4 months
15 years old live in STL MO
4th is my best been taken out by hii three times
4345 days 9 hours ago
chocolatejer
Username: Chocolatejer
Color Level: Light Green
Current Time Zone: Central
*On Tengaged Since: August 2010, but stopped after a month, then came back May 2012
*Bio. About Yourself: I just graduated highschool, after moving for my senior year to a different state all together. I'm 18, love sports, art, music, friends, and food.
*Group Game History: I am currently hostin Survivor: Spanish Plains, Judging Katia's Idol Group^, a contestant on AA's Total Pokemon Island, and a contestant on The X Factor as Train. I have also competed in Blatastic's City of the Dead...twice, in which the first season i won, mostly thanks to Tuninho
4345 days 9 hours ago
CookieMonsterIsMyBud
Username: CookieMonsterIsMyBud
Color Level: light green (will be dark green in a day or 2 :D)
Current Time Zone: Eastern
*On Tengaged Since: 10/24/11
*Bio. About Yourself: 13 yr. old from the USA
*Group Game History: Best I've got is 4th so far : )
4345 days 9 hours ago
Username: 49288
Color Level: purple
*On Tengaged Since: may 1, 2011
*Bio. About Yourself: a 16 year old that lives in jacksonville, florida. who never gives up and tries to make in to the top and i love big brother. its my favorite show
*Group Game History: very active overall, gotten 1st place in well a couple of big brother group games gotten 1st place in a couple of survivors too :D

4345 days 9 hours ago
Kyuubi28
Username: Kyuubi28
Color Level: Got dat purp
*On Tengaged Since: August 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I am 17, from Jersey, going into my senior year of high school. I grew up in the city, which means if I were to get into this game, I would not kiss anyone's ass and play strictly strategic.
*Group Game History: I have yet to win a group game, pretty much because I have yet to be a part of a good one that played all the way through that I actually enjoyed
4345 days 8 hours ago
iangavin
Username: iangavin (Ian Cabalo)
Color Level: Black
Current Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
*On Tengaged Since: August 6th, 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: The name is Ian Cablo, Sophmore at Ramon C. Cortines, dancer, lives at the Walt Disney Magic Kingdom, and eats cookies everyday.
*Group Game History: I win some and lose some. I won some groups back in my time when I was newer.
4345 days 8 hours ago
lonelypuppie
Username: lonelypuppie
Color Level: Black
Current Time Zone: GMT +8
*On Tengaged Since: 19 Oct 2010
*Bio. About Yourself: I'm Rowena , 16 this year . I'm from Singapore :) I'm not the type that gives up easily ;)
*Group Game History: very active , went into finals a few times !
4345 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Username: coltsfan876
Color Level: orange
Current Time Zone: est
*On Tengaged Since: a year or so? I never came on the beginning
*Bio. About Yourself: im sexy strong sassy nd stylish
*Group Game History: ALOT
Rsf 15, rains big brother 1, djtropicanas bb 11, saxonmath endurance 2, missalices pair, ofl series 4 endurance, and more!

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!