This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

Topic » TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

120 days 2 hours ago
Vicey
Name:
ORG Experience:

And finally, what will you bring to the cage?
119 days 19 hours ago
Vicey
**PLEASE PUT YOUR DISCORD ON YOUR APPLICATION AS WELL!**

I will be closing applications three weeks from now on January 31st at 12AM EST & will then reveal the cast throughout the day on February 1st!
119 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Name: Nicky
School and/or Occupation: Social Worker
ORG Experience: Winner of Lhooper Big Brother, 3rd place in Big Brother All stars. Host of 4 seasons and an all stars of drag race. 5 times drag org crowned winner and 4 time mentor.
119 days 3 hours ago
Murly
Name: Jade
School and/or Occupation: Data Management
ORG experience: back in the day I was runner up of Chantra鈥檚 Survivor, and even hosted my own Survivor group on here. Would love to get back in to the competitive spirit after only returning to tengaged recently after a 5 year absence.

Discord: Murly2104
118 days 19 hours ago
nijoco
I forgot my discord is nijoco and I wanna come to the cage because I love been chained up 馃憖
118 days 18 hours ago
KillerKlownz
The clown
Grave robber
I have orgy experience but not org.
I like cages.

I have no discord. I can get it if you want.
114 days ago
Jasmina
Name: Athena
School and/or Occupation: Veterinary Nurse
ORG Experience: I've been out of the scene for around 6-7 years but I'm ready to jump back in.
Discord: Persephone#0840
113 days 3 hours ago
Pavaneli
Name: Leo Pavanelli
School and/or Occupation: Production Assistant
ORG Experience: I really love org games, I played some survivor org games and also big brother simulators, I love orgs and usually I have plenty of time to play them

I bring entertainment, I bring good discussions and good movement in the game! I won't be a plant that stands still and watches the game, I want to play to win!
113 days 3 hours ago
Yonaka
Name: Nathan
School and/or Occupation: I don鈥檛 wish to disclose tbh
ORG Experience: I have won several orgs - Hotel on Discord, Survivor Superstar on Facebook, Big Brother Redemption on FB. 4th in Big Brother Expedition and 1984. 2nd in Big Brother Expedition All stars, 3rd in Big Brother Battlefield and Big Brother Vanquish - all fb orgs.

I say what I think all the time, I鈥檓 not afraid to stand up for myself and for other people if necessary. I鈥檒l call someone out and bring the spice. I don鈥檛 hide into the background, I鈥檒l be seen. I鈥檓 also British, we need some British spice.
112 days 20 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Name:kiki
School and/or Occupation: customer service/ School of hard Knocks
ORG Experience: way too many to count.

I mean clearly drama will follow me. I will be a fire cracker and will not let people walk all over me.
112 days 20 hours ago
Royaltyy
Royalty
Old enough
I'm a business owmer
Way too many experience

I'll being drama and ratings
112 days 11 hours ago
Faith3223t
Name: liz
School and/or Occupation: unemployed
ORG Experience: alot of orgs on here and Facebook

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? My personality and also my social skills
Discord faith3223t
112 days 8 hours ago
MargaretWilkins
Name: Damon
School and/or Occupation: Business Owner
ORG Experience: Tvivor, Political Divas, Lots of other orgs on FB and some on TG

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? I am going to serve so much cunt and drama and grace it will shake the house down boots.
111 days 12 hours ago
tokio
Name: Ali
School and/or Occupation: Istructor Shopee
ORG Experience: Host in C&A Survivor (20 seasons) and others
111 days 11 hours ago
countrysavage
School and/or Occupation: Bartender
ORG Experience: 7+ years

I'm a social butterfly and I love new games.
111 days 9 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
Name: felipe
School and/or Occupation:  freelancer seo
ORG Experience:
https://www.facebook.com/JeffJohnsonSurvivorVirtual?mibextid=2JQ9oc winner
And finally, what will you bring to the cage? Im funny but i dont speak english well
I need the dollars

open group

TenCAGED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!