This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

Topic » TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

105 days 21 hours ago
PenguinOwen126
Owen
17 馃槱
High school 馃ジ
A lot 馃様
I will be the star of the show
105 days 21 hours ago
PenguinOwen126
Discord Owen1331
105 days 2 hours ago
WorkBitch
Name: Gui
School and/or Occupation: legal assistent
ORG Experience: Natarawr privacy event on tg, tournament of league of legends and drag design in whatsapp group
Discord: guibicca#3583

And finally, what will you bring to the cage?

I'll bring fight cuz i'm fighter i dont accept people attacking me, i always attack back and harder. I'll bring funny lines cuz i dont speak english very well, but is that,  im here and ill smash the competition.
104 days 14 hours ago
TaraGold00
Name: TARA
Org: I鈥檝e played a few challenges I won one but other than that I haven鈥檛 played many

Discord: taragold00
104 days 4 hours ago
joe001
Name: Joe
Org: Played only like 2 im pretty sure

What I will have in my arsenal is my humorous and chill personality in addition to the strategy and relationship building, I thrive on verbal and physical confrontations if I鈥檓 provoked so fair warning to those who like to pick fights just know I鈥檓 the last person you wanna try. There will never be a dull moment with me in the game
104 days 3 hours ago
TaraGold00
I forgot to put what I鈥檒l bring to the cage lol

I鈥檒l bring a positive vibe that鈥檚 for sure. I鈥檒l also bring my social vibes and hopefully get the whole cast talking. I might not be as cut throat as other players but I鈥檓 ready to make moves and do what I have to do to succeed. Just overall peace and love and some funny jokes <3
104 days 3 hours ago
joe001
Discord YetiWetti#7244
103 days 20 hours ago
Colter
Name: Bryce
School and/or Occupation: tengaged
ORG Experience: 0! Literally Omggg

I鈥檓 dramatic and blunt! I should be casted for this & for Baddies South too @NatalieNunn
103 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name: Deshon
School and/or Occupation: med student
ORG Experience: the OG tg org TVIVOR, voyage, havoc, DET.

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? i might be the last application, but i will undeniably bring strategic gameplay, personality, charisma, guts, and of course DRAMA. i鈥檓 unexpected but definitely worth the investment, i mean in the epitome of ICONIC AND BLACK EXCELLENCE.
discord: desh3432
103 days 1 hour ago
Vicey
// APPLICATIONS CLOSED //

open group

TenCAGED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!