This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 1, head of household

Topic » ✵ episode 1, head of..

496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
kelela (mathboy9) - flowers - 9

oh a classic…. this is so fkn british like it almost REEKS of britain. that hook is like so iconic to me i did forget that there's a whole… nearly 4 minute song attached to it. ultimately i don't think it's like anywhere near my favourite song within this certain genre BUT its a genre i enjoy a lot and its without a doubt a uk garage classic they deserve their flowers (lawl!)
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
and just missing out on the top 3.. in 4th place... omg...
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
aitana (nateclove) - london is lonely - 9

okay so i'm gonna take this as an opportunity to speak on gamebotting in this competition for reasons entirely unrelated to this song obviously yass okay so. like i'm not gonna penalise people for sending good ass music however gamebotty or obvious it is as long as it like WORKS. and i guess this works! she's british the song is about london like it's not necessarily the BEST fit in comparison to some of the other entries but really i can't fault this too much in that respect here. what i will say is that i'm always gonna pick a serve that comes completely out of the blue over something i already know and love. but i do love this i think its a great song and its one i hold close to my heart so yas<3
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
3rd place......... we have......... who's excited???
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
alice chater (catch_a_falling_star) - before i go - 9.5

oh i was HOPING someone would go down this path…. idk what to call this specific sound but i love it sm like omg…. gorgeous vocals gorgeous beats gorgeous melodies. this was a real grower of a song like the chorus first hit and i was a little overwhelmed but its such a grower she quickly won me over. i love undiscovered british talent i rly do! i expected nothing less with someone so educated on the british music industry #nooneeverleavesramsgate. mother!
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 2nd place... just missing out on the FIRST head of household.... it is.....
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
ice spice (turkeylover) - hate - 10

kind of a similar critique to aitana really i just think this is probably a better song and definitely a better fit for this theme like this is SOOOO british like one thing abt the united kingdom they do THIS so well and this is probably one of the best examples i've ever heard. yea its just so good to me like clap clap clap!

WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS CLOE FROM BRATZ ROCK ANGELZ, YOU ARE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF THE SEASON????

cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan) - love songs on the radio - 10

OH MY GOD????? this is bloody gorgeous omg… i'll be honest this wasn't an approach to british i'd considered when i posted the challenge but as soon as she opened her gob i was like omfg….. thats british talent baby… this is exactly what i'm talking about when i say i'm always gonna pick a serve that comes completely out of the blue over something i already know like….. wow this is what we're here for. you need to send this one to ### STAT because oh wow…… its stunning babs well done!!
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
cloe from bratz rock angelz, you have 24 hours to lock your two nominees IN.
496 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
OH and your averages thank you to the trees in the forest for reminding me.

to avoid being murdered by the traitors tonight, you needed an average of 7.5. in this competition, the average you achieved was......

So I guess you're safe tonight!
496 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
WOOOOW
496 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
my first nom ... is adele bcuz i personally did listen to tht song and it gave traitor vibes i fear

my second nom ... is montserrat bellido durán. she knows what she did
496 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
https://media.tenor.com/5sKm8cKUbHkAAAAd/aitana-aitana-oca%C3%B1a.gif
496 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I actually sent an audition tape in for Traitors. :D

Good luck Nommies :)

Thanks for the lovely comment
496 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you Tommo as well :)

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!